Bro x Ninja: Ninja's secret

~

A/n: My first Bro x Ninja one-shot yet! I hope you all won't be too disappointed by it.

In case you didn't know, I use Chinese for Ninja's dialogue because Chinese is my second language. I hope you all understand! <3

My first Bro x Ninja one-shot ever, time to wing this-

WARNING! Extremely off-canon Bro and Ninja because I haven't seen anything aul related for over seven months— my brain's a bit foggy still.

~

If there was something Ninja hated, it was certainly the language barrier.

I mean, if you were thrown into a spaceship full of morons that didn't speak your language, you'd feel utterly out of place.

At least, that's how Ninja felt.

During recent years, though, Ninja had started to catch on a bit. He understood enough to know that the other crewmembers were absolute idiots. Especially a certain dark-blue suited crewmate.

"I'm definitely the best imposter on this ship, like it's not even a question at this point," the said blue-suited moron gloats. Ninja rolls his eyes.

"Don't you agree, Ninja-buddy?" Bro says, wrapping his arm around Ninja's neck like they were old friends. Ninja couldn't agree less, quite honestly.

"你真的是一個笨蛋," Ninja says, "我不是你的朋友-!" (You really are an idiot. I'm not your friend!)

"See! That's a yes!" Bro exclaims. Veteran, being the gullible idiot he was, gasps in awe. "You can understand him?!"

"Duh."

Oh, how Ninja hated the language barrier. Maybe it was about time he started to study the English language.

"Alright, folks! Time to start a new round!" Captain exclaims, "We're going to do a two imposter round instead of just one like we did yesterday. Any objections?"

"Yeah, I hate teaming up with Player. I'd rather be solo than get voted out because of him," MrCheese says, earning an offended gasp from Player. "Wow, rude..."

Veteran chuckles and pats Player's back. "He's not wrong homeslice."

~

Bro

~

Finally! I'm the imposter... And with Ninja, of all people! There's no way we'll lose because I'm on our team, of course.

"Alright, Ninja! Who'll we hunt down first?!"

"笨蛋. 你太大聲阿!他們會聽到!" (Idiot. You're way too loud! They'll hear us!)

"Good idea! Let's kill Player first!" I exclaim. The truth was, I couldn't understand a word Ninja said. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the hang of what he's saying though— yeah, I'll be fluent in Spanish in no time!

"There he is...," I say, putting my hand on the hilt of my gun. Player was standing alone at the entrance of electrical. Now's my chance to make sure this loser loses once again!

I start to pull out my weapon— but a warm hand stops me. I turn around to meet an annoyed-looking Ninja.

"What is it? Don't tell me you're being merciful to Player just because you're secret friends or something. I thought we were best buddies!"

"啊呀,停止! 我需要跟你說幾次—你不是我的朋友!Veteran在Player的旁邊!" (God, stop it! How many times do I have to tell you— we aren't friends! Veteran is right next to Player!)