Highly requested: My AUL unfinished drafts

~

A/n: Hello, my friends! So, if you're a follower of mine, you've probably seen my announcement. I'm going to be posting some unfinished AUL story ideas/ drafts.

And, a fun idea! In the comments, make your own ending! I'd love to see everyone's creativity ^^

(Maybe, just maybe if I like the idea, I'll finish the draft and publish it... Dw, I'll be sure to credit!)

Alright then, enough talk! Here's number 1!

~

Summary:

1

Original title: Stranded (Player x Captain)

This was going to be my 300 follower special book. The title was Stranded, much like the published one I have. I abandoned this idea, realizing that I didn't really like the plot... Anyway, read on! ^^

Word count: 890

~

Chapter 1: Unwonted love.

~

It's painful to watch the very person you love, suffering.

If it isn't painful for you, you're a sociopath.

Captain was an example of this.

It broke his heart whenever Player lost, it broke his heart whenever Player was in pain.

Sounds like the perfect love story, doesn't it?

It certainly would be, if Player felt the same way about Captain.

"He's so annoying," Player whispers, "Why can't he just leave me alone?! I just want to hang out with Veteran, my best friend. What's his problem?"

The problem?

The problem to Captain was that Player showed no signs of affection, not even caring. Player didn't seem to care if Captain existed or not-- and if anything, he was annoyed at Captain's existence.

That wouldn't stop Captain from loving him though.

Currently, Captain was in his room, strumming his guitar and humming a tune to himself.

He sang a love song, imagining having that as a reality with Player. Of course, he knew it was never going to happen.

~

Captain's POV~

~

"Gotta do my tasks, 'cause tasks are good,"

"Gotta do my tasks like a crewmate should!"

I love singing. It helps me forget about most of my problems.

Sadly, I don't have the best voice.

I sing earsplitting tunes, as dubbed by Veteran.

That won't ever stop me from singing, though.

I'm going to say this flat out. I love Player. More than as a bestie, a friend, and a partner.

Everything he says deeply affects me, and sometimes, it's for the worse...

Player thinks I'm abysmal. He hates the way I follow him, he hates my voice and my guts.

He never had to say it. It's as obvious as a lying child.

The other day, I was completing my tasks alone when I saw two identical Players. This was obviously confusing and yet, intriguing.

Seriously though, I knew which Player was the real one from the start. The one that called me his 'bestie'.