Player x Veteran x Captain: Three-pointed love.

~

This one-shot was requested by presmax_posts. Thanks for your request!

~

Player's POV~

~

"I'm his bestie!"

"No, you're not! Player's obviously my best friend."

All Captain and Veteran ever do is argue. Like, can't I be friends with both of them?

"Guys, if you're going to argue, please do it somewhere else. I'm best friends with both of you, okay? Cool down."

"But I was first!" Veteran says with a pout, "Captain stole my friendship bracelet!"

"'Cause I'm his bestie!"

Veteran and Captain tackle each other. "Guys, I swear, stop fighting!"

They both grumble and Captain mumbles, "Fine..."

"Dudes and dudettes, let's play with three impostors this time," Stoner says, changing the game settings. I facepalm. This isn't going to go well, is it?

~

Impostor.

Along with Captain and Veteran. Wooo boy, this is going to be a bit crazy.

"Ugh, I gotta be the impostor with him?" Veteran hisses, crossing his arms. Captain rolls his eyes and straightens his hat.

"Veteran, don't say that out loud!" I whisper-shout. "I know you guys don't like each other, but can we at least try to win?"

"Fine...," Captain grumbles. 

"Good. Now, who's our first target?"

"I'm killing Stoner for putting us into this mess," Veteran says. Captain rolls his eyes and says, "That I can agree on."

"I guess I'll be solo then. Veteran, don't you dare give me away as you did a few rounds ago," I say, narrowing my eyes. He scratches the back of his neck sheepishly and mumbles, "Won't happen again, Player."

~

Veteran's POV~

~

Captain and I coexist quietly, in search of Stoner. We find him in Navigation, alone. Perfect.

In sync, Captain and I both cock our guns. We shoot in perfect unison and Stoner's body falls limp. Cheering internally, I pat myself on the back before venting into weapons with Captain.

"Not bad, kid," I say, blowing the steam off of my gun. Captain sighs and mumbles, "Not too bad yourself, Veteran."

"So, who next?"

"Hmm, I don't know. I wonder how many people Player has killed so far."

"Probably zero, knowing him. He'll get caught for being sus within the first ten seconds of the next emergency meeting, just watch," I chortle. Captain chuckles a bit and mumbles, "Yeah, he can't win, can he?"

"Nope. Anyway, let's kill Mother. I see her nearby."

Captain and I exit the vents and slice Mother's body in half. It lands on the ground with a thump.

Dead body reported.

"Where?" TheGentleman asks in a tired voice.

"Weapons, Captain and I walked in on it," I lie.