Player x Captain: Boy's night!~

~

A/n: Another Playcap chapter because it became my bias ship-

sOrrY nOt pLatErAn shiPpErs-

Also, have you all noticed my very frequent updates? No? Aww... Well summer means more time to chill and write soo...

Also, real quick question— am I the only one that's loosing interest in AUL? The recent episodes kinda suck in my opinion...

But don't worry, I won't stop writing AUL for quite a while. ^^

Woah, okay, that was a long a/n— I'd best start the chapter, huh?

Alright, alright, enough outta me. I hope you enjoy!

Oh, yeah, and part 2 of last chapter. Requested by LuigiFan620

Slight NSFW, read at your own risk.

~

Captain.

~

Oh, Player. Player, Player, Player. His name replayed endlessly in my mind. His immature voice, his immature attitude. His determination to do the impossible (win). Everything about him was so goddamn handsome. No matter how hard I tried to ignore him, I couldn't.

"Captain, what the hell are you doing?" He grumbles with an unamused expression. My cheeks flare a light shade of pink before I manage to mumble, "M-Manifolds."

He sighs and gently pushes me aside. "This is how you do it, not like that..."

I was too busy staring at Player's adorable body. I wanted so badly to caress his small figure. I wanted so badly to feel him between my arms.

"Got it, Captain?"

"Y-Yup!" I exclaim, snapping out of my thoughts. Player sighs and smiles a bit. "If you ever need help, just give me a call and I'll be there."

I nod and watch as he walks away. I sighed sadly, realizing that my dream to be with Player would never be a reality. I was with his sister, Dum, so I could get closer to him. But, so far, it doesn't seem like my plan is going to work.

Dum enters navigation with a warm smile. "Hey, Captain!"

"Oh... Hey, babe," I mumble. She fixes some wires before exiting navigation. "See you later, babe!"

I wave and get back to steering the ship. My thoughts were all stuck on the one and only red-suited crewmember.

~

After all the tasks were completed, the crew met up inside of the cafeteria. Gnome and Dum were chatting, while the others were pretty quiet. Engineer seemed a bit left out but I didn't think much of it.

I spotted Player. His face was curved into a frown. I didn't understand why, but I decided to ask him about it.

"Player?" I ask, shifting a few inches closer to him, "Are you alright?"

He sighs and grabs my hand. "I... I need to tell you something, Captain..."

"What is it?" I whisper, putting my hand on top of his. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to speak, but Veteran interrupts him.

"Hey, Player." Veteran says, "What are you two doing? The boys are planning a boy's night since the girls think having a stupid sleepover is cool." Gnome scoffs and rolls her eyes before exiting the cafeteria. Engineer sighs sadly and trudges to the rest of us.