Player x Blue: Sleep walking

~

A/n: Due to some surprising update requests, I've decided to finally make a part two for all of you.

Note: Please read my Blue x Player: Nightmares one-shot before reading this one, because it won't make sense.

Yikes. 

This is going to be a bit hard to write...

~

Player's POV~

~

When Blue finally gets himself situated, I extend my arm and pull him up.

He yawns a bit and sighs. "So, Red-- Player, question."

"Yes?"

"Can we start over? I don't like the way we started," he says, scratching the back of his neck.

"No, let's be enemies forever."

"..."

"I'm kidding, of course," I exclaim, rolling my eyes. He copies my action and I stick my tongue out at him.

We walk hand-in-hand into the cafeteria. I blush a bit at this and pull away. I thought I heard him sigh sadly, but, I'm just hearing things.

Veteran gives me a knowing wink and mouths, "I ship it."

I bite my lip to hold in my blush. Veteran, I swear, don't say something you'll regret...

The rest of the crew gives us looks. Blue was too tired to care. He put his head down and snored quietly.

"Well, crew, let's start the game I guess," Captain says, not taking his eyes off of Blue and I.

Crewmate.

Groaning internally, I'm about to exit the cafeteria. I suddenly realize that Blue's still asleep.

I turn around, ready to wake him, but, he isn't there...?

"Blue?" No response. "Where'd he go?"

I shrug it off and make my way to weapons. I complete the asteroids task and make my way into shields.

...Only to find Veteran's dead corpse lying lifelessly on the ground. 

I report the body and everyone spawns into the cafeteria. My eyes widen when my tablet shows that half of the crewmates are dead-- and there's only one impostor!

"Where, bestie?" Captain asks, straightening his hat.

"In navigation," I say.

The crew doesn't speak. The sound of footsteps approaching alerts us. 

"W-what was that...?" Gnome squeaks, holding her boyfriend close. Engineer holds her tight, calming her down a bit.

"Wait, where's Blue...?" Captain says. My eyes widen in realization. Yeah, why isn't he at the meeting-!

The lights flicker. After a few moments, the lights turn off completely.

The sound of Gnome whimpering filled the room. I bit my lip in fear.

"I'll investigate," Engineer says, and Gnome shakes her head violently. "No, don't leave me alone, babe!"

He places her next to me and says, "They'll take care of you. Don't worry, babe, I'll be fine."

She nods hesitantly and Engineer exits the cafeteria to investigate.

My thoughts were on Blue. Is he okay? I check my tablet and sigh. At least he's alive, I wonder who the impostor is...