Yandere Veteran vs. Yandere Captain x Player: He. Is. Mine.

~

A/n: Before this chapter starts, who do you think will win? Captain? Veteran?

This will be a bloody fight, I'mma warn y'all...

Thanks to fionawillson21. Thanks again for your request, here's part two!

~

Player's POV~

~

Veteran manages to win even without his alibi, Gnome. 

Defeat.

We respawn back into the lobby. Veteran glares at Captain, who surprisingly glares back.

"Remember what I said," he whispers, before walking off in another direction. I bite my lip. I'm just supposed to ignore Captain?

His facial expression lights up when he spots me. "Heya, Player!"

I blush a bit but keep my mouth shut. I'm only doing this to keep you safe, I thought, Please don't make it harder than it is already.

He frowns when I ignore him and trudges away. My heart splits in half.

"Dudes, I'm going to start a new game," Stoner announces.

Crewmate.

Ugh, again?

I was going to ask Veteran to stick with me, but he was already out of sight. Maybe I can take this chance to talk to Captain.

I look around, but Captain's nowhere in sight either. 

Exhaling sharply, I walk into o2 to water the flowers. I hum to myself, trying to forget about all of my worries. It starts to work until I hear the sound of a gunshot.

The lights are sabotaged, so I'm stuck in complete darkness alone.

"Don't worry, Player," Captain whispers, "I'll protect you."

"C-Captain?" I whisper-shout, "W-Where are you?"

He grabs my waist from behind and firmly hugs me to his chest. "Right here."

I blush a bit. "C-Captain, about earlier, I-!"

"No." He cuts me off. "It isn't your fault, it's that idiotic yellow jellybean's fault. When he killed me on the Skeld, I saw everything."

I suddenly feel guilty. Captain's always cared so much about me, and I treated him that way? Why is he so forgiving?

"Now, Captain," Veteran's voice says, "I thought I told you to stay away from Player."

A growl rumbles up Captain's throat. "I had him first. You're the one that stole him because you were jealous."

Captain gently places me behind a tall patch of flowers. Veteran's footsteps got closer.

"Take. That. Back."

"Never."

~

Veteran's POV~

~

I love my Player. He's so loyal. I loved the way he ignored Captain when we respawned into the lobby.

Stoner starts the game.

Impostor.

My alibi was none other than the stupid two-faced dipshit himself, Captain.

Our bodies get transported into Mira. I grab Captain's hand harshly and drag him into security with me.

"I'm only going to give you one warning, Captain," I growl, "Stay away from Player, he's mine."

Captain's eyes darken. "He was mine first."

"Say that again, I dare you."

Captain grabs his knife. "I'd kill for him, and I'm not scared to slice you into pieces."

"Same goes for you," I retort, whipping out my own knife. "Talk to him once and I'll send you to one bloody hell."

"I'll take those odds," he growls. I lunge at him and plunge my knife deep into his left shoulder, and he drops his knife in pain. I smirk, emotionlessly watching him wither in pain.

My over-confidence gets the best of me, and I don't see Captain grab his knife with his other hand until-

He slashes my right foot.

Captain takes advantage of this and regains his footing. I bite my lip and ignore the throbbing pain.

"Mark my words, Captain," I whisper, "If you get anywhere near Player, you'll be on the ground before me, begging for mercy.

I limp out of security, killing Poopyfarts on my way out.

I walk into the almost deserted cafeteria and sit down for a moment. My foot was losing a lot of blood every second, and I start to get light-headed...

No. Captain can't win. He needs to know that Player's off-limits. Player's mine, and only mine.

Mother enters the cafeteria and notices my wound. "Veteran, are you okay?"

I chuckle darkly. "I am, but you won't be."

She screams as I stab her repeatedly until she falls limp. Blood oozed out of Mother's mouth and puddled onto the floor.

I sabotage lights and vent into admin. I stop in my tracks when I hear Player, talking to Captain.

I warned that stupid fool. Time to get rid of him.

Being an impostor had its benefits. I could see as clear as day, and Player didn't have to see a thing.

"Now, Captain," I say, "I thought I told you to stay away from Player."

A growl rumbles up Captain's throat. "I had him first. You're the one that stole him because you were jealous."

Captain stands defensively in front of Player.

"Take. That. Back," I hiss.

"Never."

I grab my knife and charge at Captain, ignoring the pain in my right foot.

Player hugs the multi-colored flowers behind him and whimpers. Captain sinks his knife into my right shoulder and I plunge mine into his stomach.

His wound was more lethal than mine. He starts to bleed out, and I expect him to quit, but, he stands up.

Captain grabs his gun and cocks it back before pulling the trigger. I manage to hop out of the way, but...

I didn't realize Player was behind me.

The bullet shoots past me and sinks deep inside of Player's flesh. He yowls in pain and starts to lose a lot of blood.

I no longer worried about Captain and ran to Player's aid. He was coughing up a lot of blood.

The bullet had pierced his ribcage. 

Captain drops his gun and drops to the ground, sobbing.

"P-Player, you'll be okay," I whisper. I hoist him up on my left shoulder. "Hold on for me, please..."

"I- I'm sorry, Veteran," he whispers, weakly putting his arms around my waist, "I- I just can't."

Small droplets of tears escape his eyes before his body falls in front of me. 

"I- I love you, Veteran," he whispers, before closing his eyes.

I drop my knife and hug his lifeless corpse. I sob quietly before my eyes darken.

I place Player's body in a safe corner before grabbing my own gun and shooting Captain in the head.

~

A/n: *sniffles* I'm not crying, there's just a lot of onions in my room...

*sobs*