Player x Blue: Nightmares.

~

Player's POV~

~

I hate Blue.

Why?

Simple.

He's too smart. He's too good.

He's so much better than I am.

I've lost again and again because of Blue. He's so smart and perceptive, and I'm just and Among Us noob.

"Player, don't be bummed. You'll win someday, home slice," Veteran says, patting me on the back.

"Ugh, I doubt it. Blue and his stupid intelligence!" I seeth.

Blue smirks at my tantrum. "Face it, Player. I'm the best Among Us player out there."

"Just wait until I beat you!"

~

Impostor.

With none other than Blue himself. Ugh.

Blue rolls his eyes as we exit the Skeld into Polus. 

I'm sooo going to lose because of Blue. Ugh.

"Sooo, Player. What task should we complete first?" Veteran asks, showing me his tablet. "I think we should start with the measure-weather task."

"Sure, I have a task there too. Good idea," I lie. Veteran grabs my hand and drags me along with him.

Taking a few quick looks around to assure no one was nearby, I kill Veteran swiftly and vent out.

~

Blue's POV~

~

I hate Player.

He's annoying, his friends are stupid, and he sucks at Among Us.

He was also really rude to me from the beginning. I mean, seriously, all I asked was for him to introduce me to the other crewmates. But no, that was too much work for him.

Ugh.

Now I have to work with him to eliminate the other players. Could this get any worse? 

I hope that noob doesn't give me away.

~

I kill Captain and vent into o2. The kill was swift and easy, I'm almost positive no one saw. My feet pad onto the cold snow outside, and I feel myself shiver a bit. Player's in sight and kills Stoner. He groans when he spots me.

He self-reports and I facepalm. Self-reporting is one of Player's classic moves. 

Dead body reported.

My body gets transported into the meeting room. "Where?"

"Weapons, Blue and I saw it," Player lies. Shit, shit, shit, that noob is going to give me away!

Gnome gasps and says, "Well, Engineer and I were in the specimen room. Isn't that right, babe?"

He nods. "Yeah."

I internally cringe at the word 'babe'. Like, eww, what?

"MrCheese and I were at the measuring-weather task," TheGentleman claims. MrCheese nods.

Poopyfarts makes a weird fart noise. Oh my god, this server's mental...

"Wait a minute, I think it's Poopyfarts!" Gnome says with a gasp, "He's the only person that wasn't with anyone!"