Veteran x Player: Coats, winter on Earth AU

~

A/n: Not a request. I was so upset last night that Among Us Logic discontinued (I think.)

It's weird. I literally had a dream about AUL 11. It went like this.

(This A/n was written before AUL 11. I thought it discontinued, lol. Nvm then. Anyway, here's an UPDATED A/n: I had this dream a week ago, and it's still as clear as day.)

~

Player's POV

~

"We're finally back on Earth, crew! Well done!" Captain exclaims, looking out the glass window in awe.

It was snowing heavily. Holiday lights glowed, and winter spirit was in the air.

Veteran's eyes gleamed in excitement. My thoughts turned to him.

If I could have anything, anything in the world, it'd be him. I loved Veteran in so many ways.

He cared so much about me. He constantly worried about my well-being and my happiness.

I just wish he felt the same way about me.

The Skeld lands an hour later. The large metal door starts to open, and I can already feel the cold hitting me.

Veteran dives outside. "Guys, this is awesome!"

I shiver and exit the Skeld. My feet make contact with the ice-cold snow.

"Now, gentleman, we need to report back to base and return our spacesuits. Then, we can all go home and enjoy the holidays before returning to the Skeld."

"I'm so excited, babe!" Gnome exclaims, holding her boyfriend close.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Captain says, "What if we all have a holiday party tomorrow? I can host it at my house if you're all interested!"

"That sounds like a splendid idea, Captain!" TheGentleman says, nodding in approval. The rest of us agree to come aswell.

We enter headquarters to return our spacesuits, but I was extremely nervous. 

What if everyone thinks I'm ugly? What if...

What if Veteran thinks I'm ugly?

Veteran seemed a bit jittery as well, but why?

None of the crew actually knew what anyone looked like. It was a strict rule on the Skeld.

"I'll go first!" Gnome exclaims, throwing her helmet off of her head. She's a brown-skinned girl with countless braids on her hair. Engineer was a dark-skinned male that was almost bald.

"C'mon, guys! Don't be shy! Engineer and I already know what we both look like!"

One by one, every crewmate reveals their face. 

Veteran and I are the last two left.

"C'mon, bestie!" Captain says, "I wanna see what you look like!"

I bite my lip. I put my hands on my helmet and slowly pull it off of my head.

The crew gasps. My face heats up in embarrassment.

"Wow, Player, you look amazing!" Gnome exclaims. Engineer grunts jealously next to her.

"R-Really?" I squeak. The crew nods.

Veteran was silent. He stared at me for a long while, and I started to feel a bit self-conscious. He thinks I'm ugly, doesn't he?

"Your turn, Veteran," MrCheese says.