Just a game of truth or dare! (Contains multiple ships)

~

A/n: Ayoo, was super soo... I made this shit. Yes, as read above, it's a multi-ship chapter.

This chapter will contain the following ships!

Player x Captain (BIG y e s)

MrCheese x MrEgg (cuz yes) This one is platonic tho.

Dum x Gnome (y e s .)

I'm not used to this writing format (I hate using it, but... I'll make an exception just this once!)

Characters used here:

Veteran

Dum

Player

Captain

Stoner

Poopyfarts

Gnome

MrCheese

MrEgg

Gentleman

~

This is gonna be a pretty long piece, gOd hElP mE-

~

Veteran: *walking out of medbay after a super long nap* Damnn, I feel so energized. I wonder what the rest of the crew is doing...

Stoner: Oh, hey, bro, you're finally awake. *rolls eyes* I thought you'd never wake up.

Veteran: You wish. Where's everyone else?

Stoner: They're in the cafeteria, fighting about who ate the last cookie. *whispers* It was me by the way.

Veteran: . . .

Veteran: *walks into cafeteria but immediately regrets it when he sees the shit that's going down*

Player: YOU ATE THE LAST COOKIE, DIDN'T YOU, POOPYFARTS?!

Poopyfarts: *fart noises*

Captain: DUM, DID YOU EAT THE LAST PIECE OF SUGARY GOODNESS?!

Dum: No, I didn't! It was probably MrCheese, he ALWAYS steals the last cookie!

Gentleman: *watching MrCheese and MrEgg strangling each other* Gentlemen, this isn't the way to end a conflict!-

MrEgg: IT WASN'T ME, YOU ORANGE-HEADED IDIOT!

MrCheese: YEAH RIGHT MORON!

Veteran: Everyone, settle down-!

Gnome: JERK

Player: BITCH

Captain: FUDGE YOU, POOPYFARTS!

Poopyfarts: *angry fart noises*

Dum: LOSER

MrCheese: MORON

MrEgg: DUMBASS

Veteran: ALL OF YOU, I ATE THE LAST COOKIE, SO STFU!

Silence . . .

Dum: YOU DID WHAT?!

Player: VETERAN, HOW COULD YOU?!

Veteran: *rolls eyes* Get over it, guys. I just woke up. Anyway, why don't we do something fun instead of tearing each other to shreds? *motions towards MrCheese and MrEgg*

MrCheese: *shoves MrEgg away, causing the pink-suited bean to topple to the ground* Fine.

MrEgg: Ow.