Veteran x MrCheese: No title (CRACK AF)

~

A/n: So... I got bored and decided to create a chapter and blame GalaxRavenSkies for my crazy ideas... She chose the Veteran side, I used a wheel to get MrCheese.

Sorry not sorry >:)

Okay, so, bad grammar and bad writing are intended. This chapter is meant to be funny lmao.

Just imagine your 5 year old sibling writing this

~

It's been a long day at the Skeld, and the crewmembers are bored and decide to play a game. 

"Hmm... Anyone got any ideas about what to do?" Captain asks, looking around the crew. Most of them shrug and exchange glances.

"How about... Truth or dare?!" MrCheese says savagely. Veteran blushes and thinks, "Oh my gawd... He's so hawt..." But he accidentally says it out loud...

"What was that, Veteran?" MrCheese says. Veteran blushes and says, "Nothing! I was just daydreaming..."

Gentleman growls jealously at Veteran for what he said. How could that lump of cowshit say that about my prince?! He knows that he belongs to me...

Meanwhile Player was getting ready to stab MrCheese after hearing what Veteran said. Player is a yandere, duh.

"I will kill you, ugly cheesehead!"

Soon, a huge fight breaks out. Player is wrestling MrCheese while getting soaked with a water gun from Gentleman. Veteran was attacking Gentleman from behind but lost his grip and smacked his head onto the ceiling. He lets out a cry of pain, causing Player to lose his balance from the pool of water below him... Everyone collides and stuff spills everywhere! Oh no!

"When are we gonna play truth or dare?!" Gnome screeches, accidentally smacking her boyfriend straight in the nono spot. Engineer howls and falls to the ground, sliding across the slippery floor. He smacks down all ten bowling pins that MrEgg had set up. MrEgg was so very mad. He picks up a baseball bat and smacks Engineer with it. Engineer cries for his mom but his mom isn't there.

Once nearly everyone was distracted, Veteran grabs MrCheese's hand and runs the hell out of the Skeld. If they hadn't landed on Polus two seconds ago, they would've been murdered by the evil space gods. Why were the space gods evil? They don't produce oxygen, and then you'll die... And that would be really mean! :(

Veteran gasps and grabs the over-salted snack man's hand. They spot a bouncy house and squeal in happiness. "Oh mah gah!" MrCheese shouts, "It's a bouncy castle!"

Veteran grabs MrCheese's hand and tosses him in... But he tossed him in too hard! MrCheese flings into the sky, and into the stars! Veteran gasps and his eyes fill with sad liquid... "No! Not my over-salted lover..."

It starts to rain Veteran's sad liquid, spilling all over the place... He cries so much that the whole planet starts to flood! Oh no!

If Veteran doesn't stop crying... the whole universe might sink! Someone has to stop him! But who...

You guessed it! The brown shit-colored crewmate, Poopyfarts! He dives into the sad liquid and punches Veteran in the face, knocking him out so he can't release the liquid anymore! Wow, he's so smart! :O

That's when MrCheese dives down and lands directly on top of poor Veteran! Veteran's crown shoots to Neptune, thousands of light-years away! Uh-oh, how is MrCheese gonna explain this?! Maybe he will with his hots?

Poopyfarts delivers a hard slap to Veteran's face-- almost shooting him out of our solar system! Luckily, MrCheese's strong arms catch him! Veteran's eyes turn into hearts as he stares into MrCheese's not-so-unique colored eyes...

"There they are!" Player shouts, cocking back his water gun, "Fire!"

MrCheese and Veteran get shot multiple times... And, they blackout into darkness... Is this the end?! No, it can't be!

But, then, when all hope was lost... A unicorn shot down from heaven and brought them back to life! They end up having a disco party with the unicorn that they named Mr. Snuggles! It was such a blast!

Gentleman and Player finally accept their loved one's wishes and don't be yandere anymore... But now they're in love with each other! Player kissies Gentleman!

"Ew, ew, you guys kissed!" Gnome screeches, accidentally smacking her boyfriend in the nono spot again! Engineer falls into the lava and dies! Oh no!

Veteran and MrCheese make out, and they are in love. They sing pink fluffy unicorns until their lungs gave out.

~

The end.

~

A/n: DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY PLEASE LMFAO-- I SWEAR IM OKAY IM NOT BEING HELD HOSTAGE.

IM NOT OK.