Eggcheese "cringe"

~

A/n: My first ever shitpost bc I have nO idea what to do for this book. Sorry notTtT-

Also wtf is this chapter like-

I don't even understand the plot. I just wrote this as a filler.

~

MrCheese

~

"Player! Player, Player, Playerrrr!"

"What."

"Dare me to do anything, anything! If I fail to do the dare... You can... Uhh..."

"If you fail the dare, I'll make you kiss MrEgg on the lips."

My cheeks turn red. "S-Sure, whatever! I never fail to do a dare!"

~

Long story short, I failed.

"In my defense, I didn't think Player was going to dare me to throw myself into the trash chute... And let him empty it while I'm inside!"

I was currently on my way to the pink-suited brit's room, cheeks aflame and ego deflated.

This did not go well at all.

I knock on his door three times. "Open up, Egghead!"

Silence. "..."

The door was already unlocked, so I do myself a favor and let myself in. I doubt MrEgg will mind.

"Where the hell is this moron," I exclaim, letting out an exasperated groan, "I just want to get this stupid dare over with..." I plant myself onto his bed, ruffing his well-made sheets.

"Stupid Player... Stupid Egghead..."

"Uhh, MrCheese, what the yolk are you doing on my bed...?"

I jolt at the sound of his voice. "Y-You moron, at least knock!"

"MrCheese, this is my room. Why should I knock?!"

"B-Because I said so! Hmph."

He groans and rolls his eyes, shoving me off of his bed. "Look, if you're here just to do... Uhh, whatever you were doing, I'd prefer it if you left."

"I was looking for you," I admit, "And uh, I have a problem."

MrEgg glares at me with a deadpanned expression. "Look, if this is some kind of joke-!"

I grab his hand and pull him onto the ground next to me, cutting him off mid-sentence. He raises his eyebrow but doesn't resist my actions.

I'm only going through with this because I'm not a wimpy moron.

With all the ego I have left, I manage to pull off his helmet in a span of two seconds. He stares at me with a bewildered expression, most likely thinking what the hell is wrong with you. I ignore the look on his face.

Then, I notice his features. Most crewmembers didn't reveal their faces to anyone, so before this, I only knew what Gentleman looked like without his helmet shielding his face.

And holy god of the imposter, MrEgg was hot.

(A/n: THIS IS SO CRINGY HELP)

Suddenly losing all of my confidence, I sat there with my mouth hanging open. Luckily my helmet was on— because, if it wasn't, MrEgg would surely notice my cherry-red cheeks.

"MrCheese," he says, voice firm, "Why did you just..."

Snapping out of my daze, I hesitate before taking off my helmet. I place it gently onto the ground. I stare into his hazelnut-brown eyes for a moment.

How could a moron like him be so... Goddamn attractive?

I place my hands on both sides of his cheeks, mentally cursing at myself before pecking him on the lips quickly. MrEgg's eyes widen.

"M-MrCheese...?"

"I-It was a dare! O-Okay?!" My cheeks turn a crimson red as I turn away, not wanting to meet his gaze.

"...For someone who was dared to kiss me, you're blushing quite a lot," he notes, a hint of tease in his voice. I choke on air at his sudden confidence. That idiot-!

"Now you listen to me, you moron-!"

"Chill out, MrCheese, I was only joking," he says, rolling his eyes. I sneak a quick peek of his face.

The Brit had an innocent face, yet... It held an extremely smug look. He shifts a bit closer to me, placing his right hand on my cheek. "MrCheese...? Are you alright?"

"D-Don't touch me!" I hiss, slapping his hand off of my cheek in embarrassment. This was embarrassing. This whole situation was embarrassing. Why did I go through with this? MrEgg is probably going to be a moron about it for the next few months, and it's all Player's fault! Ugh!

"MrCheese? Wakey wakey~!" At this point, his face was only a mere two centimeters away from mine. My whole body goes into overdrive as he shifts closer and closer...

Until he couldn't get any closer.

Why?

Well, uh.

A blackhole mysteriously opened up from beneath them, sucking them into the void of space— never to be found again.

The end.

~

^
Eggcheese cringe