chapter 1: No Time To Hide IT!

***Hi all. Thank you for at least looking at the first chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment on anything.***
_______________________________________

~Alpha Daniel~

"FUCK"

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck-ity. Fuck. Fuck."

"Alpha what is it?"
My Beta Mark asks

"FUUUUUUUCK" I shout, throwing him the letter I just received, knocking a pile of files off my desk in my rage. IT can clean this up.
He starts reading and mutters "shit!" Under his breath. Then looking at me asks

"This is for this year?"

"This YEAR?! Try next WEEK, You moron. How did I not know of this until now?"

"......." He looks like a fish out of water. Trying to come up with something.
"I know! can't you arrange for it to be postponed or someone else to host it again?"

"I tried that. Was told they were done with me passing it to someone else! Which I've apparently done over the last 13 years, when it's come to me. They won't allow it this time. We have a week. A WEEK. To get everything in tip top shape by then and have the ball set up and accommodation, food, music, everything and we have to find a way to hide IT in plane sight. The Alpha King is still searching for his mate. He will be in attendance again this year. And all eligible wolves have been told it's mandatory they attend" I huff out.

I can't believe this. If I'd have known earlier about this and that I couldn't pass it off I'd have sent IT off somewhere and gotten on with it. I know Alpha Darren has an obsession with IT. I could get him to help keep her in check. I know she despises him. Well all of us really, but he's always hand'sy with her. Which she hates even more. I look up as Mark starts talking.

"I'll get Heather to round up a committee to get the work done faster, we can do this Alpha. The one problem is going to be IT. We won't have time to really hide her so we're gonna have to lay down some rules for her to follow. And if she's a good girl we will reward her with no punishment for a day or 2 after that weekend?? Which will also include that weekend as we can't do anything around anyone anyway."

I rub my chin pondering if I can last that long. Hummm maybe I'll just cram as much into the week as possible.

"Fine, that might make her behave for the weekend at least. But no one is allowed to leave any marks on her face or anywhere it will be seen. Call a pack meeting in 5, let them know the situation and that Heather is in charge of all that shit! But I have final say and as cheap as possible without looking tacky! We will have royalty here so they will need the best accommodation. It's Sunday now and people will be arriving, Thursday through Friday and leaving Sunday and Monday. We need to get moving on this now. And get that witch that does all my spells in here. We need to make sure she doesn't feel a mate pull or smell and vice versa. This will be the first one she's ever attended. Though she won't really be attending. And get the best witch. I need to soundproof the basement for IT and I need it done yesterday. Now go. Your dismissed"

"Yes Alpha" he leaves the room in a hurry to get everything done.

"IIIIIIIIIITT!!" I holla, she best hurry the fuck up.

"Where the fuck are you?" I link the stupid bitch

"I'm right here Alpha" she links as she breezes into the room and looks at my feet like she's been commanded to always do.

Very defiant this one. I have to use my Alpha command on her alot. She's strong and willful, no matter what I do. I even placed a shock collar on her. Made of silver, with spikes on the inside to release the volts into her system, I can also add spells into it. The thrill of causing her pain and bending her to my will is a big turn on for me. And when she fights back..... now THAT is my ultimate aphrodisiac.