Chapter 11: Please, I'll Do Anything

~IT~

I wake with a scream as I'm dragged by my feet from the bed, landing in a heap at the bottom. I'm surprisingly not in much pain and wonder if Alpha sent Lisa in so that I didn't accidentally slip up due to the pain. When I look up and see Remi I stand up and shove the bitch and she lands on her arse with a thud.

I'm past caring now. Alphas already taken away the prospect of being left alone anymore and let's face it, it was never going to happen anyway. I just deluded myself that he was desperate enough to not be found out that he would actually do it. Well fuck him and all these arsholes im done. They cant do much worse to me and by the end of this weekend I will be far, far a-fucking-way from them. I hope!

Her mouth opens in shock and I just smirk at her. Yeah, didn't see that coming did ya skank. I go past her and into the walk in wardrobe to find something to wear, then remember he only left me that white airy slip thing. And the dress from last night. Well I ain't standing her stark naked. So I go to the tattered remnants of my dress and rip the material. And tie it at the sides. It's not bad if I do say so myself. I look around and Remi is nowhere in sight and must have run to Alpha to tell on me.

As i go into the bathroom in hopes to have a shower, Im blasted with scalding hot water from the shower. I scream and fall backwards into the room. Fuck it burns. Arrrrgggghhhh. I can hear her laughing. And I snap. Forgetting the burns for now as adrenaline works its way through my body I charge and tackle her to the floor making the shower head fall out of her hand. Once iv landed a couple blows in her not so pretty face. I smile a sinister smile and reach for the shower head.

"IT!! Don't you fucking dare! I will tell Alpha and he won't care about anyone noticing and he will forbid you to go on the hunt. IT! IT!.....ARRRRGGGGHHHH" if I could laugh it would sound maniacal right now. Like mwahahahahaha kinda scary shit.

I'm yanked of her by my hair, and see that Mark is the one pulling me off her. Well I'm feeling extra nice today so think it's only fair...

"You.. FUCKING BITCH. You'll. Regret. That."
With a shit eating grin on my face I think fuck yeah. He went down nicely, I only punched him in the balls, it can't be that bad! with the amount of shit they've done to me that's probably like being hit 4with a pillow, surely. I skip away from them both and go to head out the door.

Yes I know I only have makeshift panties on but, I really don't care. I'm just about to leave when Alpha comes in the door. My face doesn't quite drop as I still have the adrenaline but the realisation of what i've done well, that's starting to sink in and I gulp. Oh well not long and I'm outta here. I can handle whatever he throws my way.

Once he's seen the state of Remi and Mark he looks at me with the most malicious look i've ever seen from him.

"Couldn't behave for 2 more hours hum? Just take your punishment and everything would have been back to normal in no time. But you've gone too far IT! AND I WONT TOLERATE THIS DEFIANCE FROM YOU." he backhands me across the face fucking hard and I fly into the mirror.

Glass rains down around me cutting me as it goes. Dragging me up by the arm he drags me to the wardrobe and gets the white dress. And shoves it at me.

"PUT. IT. ON. NOW!!" He says in a deadly voice. Fuck iv really gone and done it now. I should have waited until just before the hunt. He still has time to cause me damage. I pop it over my head. It's off the shoulders and quite low cut and comes to mid-calf at the back and just above my knees at the front. The only thing about it that's true to what he said is it's white and airy. It reveals way too much for my liking. though I guess that's the point, to make it easier for Alpha Darren.

He then proceeds to drag me out the wardrobe and stomps towards the main door.

"Come on you two fucking idiots. We need to get her moved before anyone sees and if they do. You know what to do."