Chapter 27: Hello, Buttercup

~Kylie~

Fuck me i want him so bad. Why am I waiting again? He's definitely my mate and I'm just torturing us both for no reason. No that's my vagina talking. I want to know it's me he wants because he likes who I am. Not because the goddess picked us for each other and gave him no choice. Yes he could reject me, I guess he does have a choice, but I want him to get to know me first. He might decide I'm not worth it and he hates everything about me that he will eventually want to reject me. I bring nothing but trouble. I have no idea why I was treated the way I was and why anyone would want me.

No. No matter how good his hands feel on my arse or his lips on my skin. I won't give in yet. Yes I want his cock buried so deep inside me I scream, but his talented fingers and tongue will have to do. And my goddess does he use them. Once he's thoroughly marked me and had me quivering in pleasure we take turns washing each other. 

I'm sitting on the bed wrapped up in the towel waiting for him to get dressed and hand me a top. When my eyes start to close. 

"Love!" He snaps, shocking me to wakefulness. 

"Fuck me Jes!"

"Yes please" He growls as he comes and starts nipping at my ear. I swat him away

"Ugh! Seriously? What are you 15? I'm tired. And what you just did to me in the shower made me even more so. Can I please have some clothes to put on?!" I whine. He starts to nip at my neck again and I think nows a good time to ask Luna about mating.

"Luna? Explain mates and mating to me please. I'm still not 100 percent sure how it all works"

"Ok, he smells really good to you right? That's because he's your mate.  He's not normally aggressive but his wolf will keep wanting to take control untill your fully mated. They've been looking for us for a long time. And being an Alpha and King he's going to be 10 times more possessive towards us. Just saying!. But that will all calm down. Eventually! His wolf will keep pushing him aside and taking over, every now and then when he's angry or feeling possessive, especially around other males. He still wants to punish all thoes that caused you harm too. Zander has been going on about killing Daniel! Unfortunately untill you mate or are no longer in danger from anyone his wolf is always going to be at the surface. Ready to do anything to protect you. When you let him mate you it will open up a permanent connection, and he will know general whereabouts and how your feeling if the emotion is strong enough. Touching your marks now, i suggest you avoid unless your ready to fully mate, because it will drive him wild and he will hunt you down."

"Does mating.... hurt?" I ask her breathlessly as Jesse starts teasing my pussy with his fingers.

"No it will hurt for a split second and then your body will flood with endorphins, the mating mark is accompanied by sex, it cant be done without, unlike the claiming mark which he's done several times now, but sexual activities make it so much better. There's not really a lot of difference between the 2 marks other than one will bound your souls together."

His hands are in my hair as he continues kissing and nibbling on my neck and sticking his fingers into me. Id never felt anything this good before him. Then feeling a slight tug, he pulls my hair angling my head to get better access to the crook of my neck, I moan then feel his teeth scrape my neck and just before he bites down hard he says

"MINE!"

It hurts for a second, then my body floods with pleasure. He keeps my head pined back makeing me vulnerable as he uses his other hand to pull me into him and grind me into his hardness. He slips his cock between my legs, sliding it back and forth. I see why it leads to sex. But I'm not going to give in yet. He's not going to win. I can't seem to stop my hips thought. I rock into him harder and cry out at the pleasurable sensation's. If I just move my hips up slightly he will glide right in. No. I can't give in. I can't give in!