Chapter 28: Feel Almost Feral

~Jesse~

I watch her go through the door at the end before I go into Parker's room. Linking with Coltan and Liam as I do. 

"Guys, Kylie's making her way down to the dining car. Your on guard duty."

"Just getting out of shower then I'll make my way down" Liam replies 

"Errr can I have 5 more minutes?" Coltan asks

"Why?"

"I was in the middle of something with Marie!!" He says

"5 minutes" I laugh. Marie is his mate, the one who lent Kylie her clothes. I know they're trying for pups so I'm not that surprised, that was what they were up to. Makes me think about having pups with Kylie, I find I'm excited about the prospect. Parker stands waiting while I finish my conversation.

"You got it boss!" Coltan agrees

"Parker. I need to speak with Rush. There has got to be away-"

"I already told him to expect your call on an important matter. How is she?" He asks

"She's OK. Tired, but I don't want her going back to sleep. He could do worse next time. I can't believe he had a witch grant him access to their dreamwalker ability. If he's been doing it all the time they've set up a permanent link between them so they don't have to do a spell every time. And that he can inflice real life damage on her corporal form is…. It scares me." I fret. We should get to the witches in roughly 7 hours, so hopefully I can keep her awake that long. I might have to get inventive. Or just work on getting her to mate me. 

I already want her for her. She's definitely gonna keep me on my toes, that's for sure. I think it's the knowing things about each other she wants to know as she asked about my favourite colour. She thinks once I get to know her I'll reject her. Based on what I'm not sure. That she thinks I will hate everything about her is ridiculous. I've seen inside her mind. Iv seen more than she realises. I know she's argumentative, stubborn, resilient, beautiful, caring and all mine. I'll have to take her on a date or something when we get to Rush, find a little time for just us!

"I get it. Once the first part of the Witch hunt is over you can get him to take a look. See if he can do something that will put a block on it at least. I can't believe the amount of shit she's been through and is still going through." Parker says in disbelief 

"You don't get it, but when you find your mate you'll understand a little with the thought that something could happen. You won't have to live it like I have… I need you to contact the Royal Archives to see if you can find who her parents were! Get the records of all members from 35-40 years ago. See if we can't figure out why this is happening! I need to ring Rush quickly. Has everything been planned out?" I enquire. I feel like I haven't stopped. I'm exhausted, but my little mate is just as, if not more exhausted than I am. 

"Yeah our stuff should be there already I had one of the witches send it over. Rush has decided we should stay with him for the weekend instead of us staying going home. And I'll quickly put a request in to the archive's so we can get that started too."  He says then pulls his phone out his pocket. Rush just wants to have a last hoorah with me now that i've found my mate. I only live like 10 minutes from him Dravon too but 10 minutes the other way.I'm just about to call Rush when I get 

"Jesse?"

My automatic response is to know if she's OK, which she says she is and is just after the cabin number. Which is where food is charged too. I will receive an invoice with the charge to then pay it. Unless you reply with a no then you would pay there and then, and she has no money on her. I tell her number 10 and that Li and Colt will be there soon, which they should already be making their way up. And proceed to ring Rush.