Chapter 33: Suprise For You

~Jesse~

As there's no hazards to crashing I didn't put my seatbelt on, so when I start to put my hand down her shorts I stop and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"You giving up before you even start?" She mocks

With a smirk I pick her up to put my leg across the seat and settle her between my legs. I catch Parker peek behind him so just close my eyes and hold her. She then starts wiggling into me and I open one eye to see there both watching the road.

With my arms either side of her I use my right to crawl under her waist band and find her wet and wanting and slip a finger straight in. I can hear her containing her moans but she's still breathing heavy. With my left hand to go up her top and fondle her breast and pinch her nipple.

I hear an almost inaudible squeak when I put my thumb on her clit. And I start nibbling on her neck. She starts to push onto my fingers and her head drops back to my shoulder. I take a quick look at the front to see there ignoring us. I'll kill them if they turn around. It makes it more exciting for her if she thinks they don't know what we're doing. But they have good hearing, especially in the confines of the car. And should no better than to be disrespectful and look.

Plus Parker told me when she squeeked that he was asking Rush for a front of car sound proof bubble. He knew what I was doing and wanted to block it out. I don't know if he's got it yet, but when I have her screaming I'll soon know.

I really start working my fingers in and out of her as I carry on nibbling her neck. Then pulling her back into me further I hook my hand down a little more and curve my fingers up deeper, reaching her elusive little G-spot and her hand flys to her mouth. She bites down on it to contain her scream as she starts convulsing and Cuming all over my fingers, I use my mark to draw it out longer and her hands smack down on my things and she digs her nails in. She can't contain the noises anymore and moans. When she relaxes in my arms I kiss her temple and she says

"Fuck Jesse. Can we not find somewhere to fuck quickly. I want you inside me" I nip her ear and say

"Will the car do?"

"What? People will see us!"

"What if I told you they won't be able to?"

"I'd say are we there yet?" She smirks at me

I text Rush what I need and get it before we arrive. But as soon as we get there I kick the guys out the car, use the spell to cover the windows and keep all noise in then watch as she straddles my lap and bounces till we both reached our climax together.

"That should tide us over till later love." I comment as we put our clothes back into Place. She then straddles my lap again, putting her hands behind my head

"This sucks. I'd rather be sucking something else. Do you really have to go?"

"if I wasn't expected to be there soon I'd totally let you suck something else! I'm sorry little mate. I will try and be as quick as possible. Parker's going to show you around a little. While we're here though I'm going to start you on some basic self-defence techniques, I'll get Rush to help and when we get to Dravon he can too, as each have their own fighting skills. They can also help with how to evade magic and dragons, again for self-defense. I'll be teaching you to evade wolves as well. Parker is exceptional in weaponry so he will show you how to handle a gun and knives and everyday objects. We will all teach you how to think and react under pressure as well. I know it's a lot but I need you to be as safe as possible. But I want you to enjoy the festivities as well. Now I have to go little mate. Love you"

"Who said it was your dick I was refering too? but alright, Love you"

"you so meant my dick, love. I really have to go"