Chapter 15: It Won't Go Away

Want to say thank you to NadineLornaSacker and AvaLynn1220 for your vote. Smellerella75, cutieboot20, katyjennings4, You're all the reason I'm still writing. Thank you for sticking with me. Tiffany Bryant/Saltmarsh Unstoppable/Inez Rivera-chaides/Colleen M/Katja Knip/Brenda Keister. thank you too.
______________________________________  

                ~IT~

I don't know which way to go. I can hear so much going on around me. My body is still humming and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop any time soon. I don't understand why this is happening.

I reach into my pocket and find the darts, I have just over 2 dozen, I look behind me to see if I'm being pursued and run straight into a tree bouncing back and landing on my back. Ouch! I lay on the floor catching my breath and trying to gain some strength. I have no idea which way will take me away from this place and there's so many wolves about. I don't even think they can see the state I'm in, much like the night of the ball. 

I stand up and look around, and decide my best bet would be to climb this tree, right to the top and see if I can get a bearing on which way I should go. I start climbing, my body protesting every move. And as I brush past the tree scraping my nipples on the bark it sends a thrilling pulse through me and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. I might need to take care of this shit myself, maybe that's the catalyst to getting rid of the feeling. 

I make it to the top and look around but all I see is tree tops. Shit!! I do see the glow of lights right off in the distance, but is that my escape or is that the compound? I'll have to go that way and see what it is, if it is the compound i'll just have to turn around and go the other way or try and sneak around everyone.

I climb back down which is harder than the climb up, and as I step on the last brance to get down. I slip and land awkwardly on my arm. I bite my tongue to not cry out and give away where I am to any close by males but with their super hearing it was inevitable that one would find me. 

I'm cradling my arm running through the trees when I'm knocked to the ground by a naked body. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here. I can smell your arousal you know. Would you like me to help you out with that?"

I stand and face off with him. He's got long shaggy blond hair that comes to his chin. He's average height and not bad looking and though my body is crying out for what he's offering, I don't want him touching me. So I shake my head No and start to back up. When I bump into something behind me. I tense up and look to see what it is and find another naked man, this one has honey coloured hair and is quite tall.

Seriously! Are there no decent wolf's around here, why do I always come across the dick heads? The rotten ones? I spin round, so there both in my line of sight.

"Back off Ian, I found her first!" The blond one says

"It's called a hunt Samuel, and in case you forgot I can challenge anyone for her pussy. And she smells so good. I don't want to pass this up. So what do you propose we do? I don't want her getting away while we have it out!"

They both look at me and the look they give me sends fear through me. I turn and run and fumble in my pocket for one of the darts. 

"She has two hole's, I don't mind sharing" i hear Samuel say and then they both laugh sinisterly 

I push myself to run faster then stop in my tracks when the Ian guy is in front of me. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Where's the other one? I'm about to turn when I'm pulled back against a hard body and can feel his arousal bobbing against my back as he puts his hand down the top of my dress and fondles my breasts.