Chapter 3: Getting Ready

~IT~

The next morning when I wake, I feel rested. Not fantastic with all my bruising and wounds hurting but better for sleeping in a bed and not the shitty thin dog bed I have in the shit infested basement. I look around and take in the room I didn't get to pay attention to last night!

It's huge, the walls are red which I hate! There's a fireplace at the bottom of the bed with a small TV on the mantle. To the right of it in the corner is floor to ceiling windows with a table and 2 chairs. And a door to the right of the bed that leads to an ensuite. To the right of that on the bed wall is a door that leads to a walk in wardrobe. To the left of the mantle are double glass doors that lead out to a balcony with a breathtaking view of the forest and a lake in the distance. To the left of the bed is the door leading out to the hall and that God awful mirror door the Alpha came through.

Before he left last night he told me I can use the bathroom and that all the toiletries were at my disposal. I'm gonna have the longest bath!! He also told me there were some clothes for me to wear in the wardrobe.

Getting up I head into the bathroom and start filling the clawfoot bath, I find all the toiletries just dumped on the sink in a bag. There's shampoo and conditioner and a razor. I find a hair brush and jasmine bath oil instead of bubble bath but you know beggars can't be choosers.

Once it's nice and hot and almost full to the brim I strip and get in. And listen to all the noise of people arriving.

I shaved and scrubbed and washed my hair. It was painful but the best bath i've ever been allowed to have so i'm not complaining. I'm enjoying the soothing water that's now warm and just relaxing when I hear the door opening. In walks a man I don't know. He's handsome with light brown hair, and a chiseled face. He's medium build and average height. When he looks up he says while covering his eyes and backing up.

"Shit, I am so sorry I thought this was my Alphas room. I'll just be leaving now."

And with that he's gone. Thankfully he didn't look long enough to notice any of my cuts and bruises. I better tell Alpha or he will only beat me for not informing him.

"Alpha"

"I'm busy"

"But a man just came into the bathroom while I was in the bath. I was just informing you"

"WHAT?...Who would dare walk in on you in the bath? Well who was it??"

"I don't know! He said he thought it was his Alphas room and left!"

"Did he see anything? Make a comment?"
He startles me as he all of a sudden barges in through the door.

"No. He looked up saw I was in here and covered his eyes and left"

"What are you still doing in the bath! Get out now. Remi is on her way."

"Get out then!"

He just stands there looking at me waiting. Sighing I get out and grab the towel and wrap it around me. I head out the door and feel something sharp rake down my back and with a scream i fall to the floor.

"What the fuck!!"

"Don't think that just because it's the ball that I can't punish you still. I won't mark anywhere that can be seen and if I do I'll have Sally put an illusion spell on you. I also had the room soundproofed, so no one will hear your screams" He sneers, I look and see he has a knife dripping with my blood.

Breathing heavily through the pain. I look at his chin with murderous thoughts of ripping his throat out with my teeth. Fucking arsehole. Then there's a knock and Alpha says
"Enter!"
In walks Remi! Fuck I really hate this girl. She's like the pack slut. She beat's me whenever she gets the chance or does something and causes someone else to do it. She doesn't like the attention the Alpha gives me. I think she wants to be Luna but you know she's a physco-slut and he don't want anything to do with her over than, you know, fucking her because he can. And it's not like I ask for the fucking shit I go through. I'd love to be left alone.