Chapter 32: What Did I Do?

~Jesse~

I couldn't help but laugh and wish I'd taken a picture. I didn't mean to upset her. It's not that big a deal, I just need to let her cool off for a few minutes. She won't follow through with her threat of not speaking to me. I wasn't happy with the fact she practically flashed her pussy to Coltan, but I know she didn't do it on purpose, so I can't really be mad at her.

"Sorry, I think I made things worse!" Coltan says

"Na, she's just stubborn, she'll get over it in no time. I'll just make it up to her later. You and Marie all set? Still Working on having pups?" I ask as I chuck on some loose black shorts and a white vest, I probably look like I'm about to go to the gym, but I like comfortable clothes unless I'm on official business. Plus it's quite hot outside today.

"Yeah. We're ready. And you know we are. She's jumping me every time we have a minute to ourselves!" He chuckles

"Is that all it takes? A minute!" I joke

"Ha ha. You know what I mean! You planning to have some anytime soon?" He says back

I can't wait to have pups with my feisty little mate. But I haven't spoken to her about any of that yet! 

"Yeah i know what you mean. I want pup's obviously but it's not something we've discussed yet. But I hope so." I reply

"Jesse, we're in All occasions, the clothes shop. I'm waiting for her to come back as she's looking at everything right now."

"Ok I'm on my way now."

"She's coming back and has an armful of stuff. Maybe she needs to try it on first?"

"Probably. I don't need a running commentary P. I'll be there in a few." I say

"Aye aye boss!" Still an idiot. Me and Coltan make our way out and Maria and Liam are there waiting.

"About time Colt, come on I want to get settled while we have some time!" She emphasizes the word time meaning she wants to jump his bones before I have him busy working.

"Come on then my love, let's get back and make some pups before I'm busy!"

"Coltan!!" She shakes his arm for being so blunt and he just laughs

"There not silly Mar. They know what 'time' means! I'll see you there guys"

"You only have a minute which I suppose is enough time for you." I laugh

"Oh shut it, I'm not the one in the dog house! Have fun with that!" He laughs then they're gone. 

"What was that about? And where we headed?" Liam asks

"You go on ahead to the car. I'm just meeting Kylie and Parker then we will be there." I say as we near the shop

"Ok see you in a few then" He says as he walks towards the cars Rush has sent for us. 

I walk into the shop, looking around for them and spot many shoppers. I hear Parker make the remark of being a dead man and follow his voice. I then notice the men seem to all be looking the same way. What are they looking at? When I get closer and spot Parker who's standing by the sales counter. I see what they're all staring at.

There she is my mate in a mouthwatering sports outfit. It hugs her body like a second skin and I'm instantly hard. There's so much skinning showing and it doesn't leave much to the imagination. But I really don't like them looking at what's mine. She needs to take it off.

"Ahhh HELL NO! What do you think you're wearing?" I growl out. She just looks down at herself then she looks pissed. Shit, maybe I should have rephrased that.