Chapter 7: Meet My Brother

I apologise for all the editing and changes I've made. Hope you're enjoying it so far.
_______________________________________

~IT~

After sitting there for 20 minutes feeling sorry for myself, I decide it's time to have a drink. I've heard that alcohol can numb pain, so I'm all for it right now. I touch my nose and wince. The bitch snapped it back into place then just fixed the mask to look like nothing had happened. There's a glamour on my body and face now so no one will be able to tell how cut up and swollen I am all over so Remi wasted all her time doing what she did!

I reach the door and take a deep breath then exit out to the corridor. A few people look at me and smile while the ones that know me sneer. Well fuck them! I head over to the bar and tap my hand down. The waiter ignores me (suprise su-fucking-prise, he's from my pack so why wouldn't he) I tap again and nothing. So I go around the bar and grab the first bottle I come too. The dick grabs my wrist and looking around to make sure no one's looking mumbles

"What the fuck do you think your doing IT!?" Then snaps my wrist. The fucking cunt! I bite my tounge hard to keep from screaming and drop the bottle. Luckily he catches it before it smashes on the ground.

"Alpha you said I could have a drink. And this dick just snapped my wrist. Tell him to give me the GODDAMN FUCKING BOTTLE!!"

He loses his smirk pretty damn quickly and sneers while he shoves it into my chest, he then grabs my broken wrist and says a spell that snaps it back and mostly heal's the bone, not the pain. This time I can't fully contain it and a whimper escapes my lips. Then he shoves my hand away. Yes he's a witch and yes Alpha can link with him, but only because he's a part of the pack. Once you take the oath and do the blood ritual he can link with them.

I storm off with the bottle in hand, flipping the top off and taking a swig. It burns as it goes down but is quite smooth and warm. I look at the bottle to see what it is. It's a square shaped bottle and says whisky with hints of honey flavours. Shrugging I have another swig and feel it warm me, hoping with the more I drink , the more I will forget the pain all over my body and how shitty life is. I head outside and find a quiet corner to sit and just watch the stars.

I'm half way through the bottle and I'm blissfully numb. I've been out here for quite some time now. Then my blissfully, buzzing solitude is ruined by the most annoying person ever!

"What the fuck are you still doing out here?"

Arrgh fuck off Remi. I turn away from her and hear her gasp

"How fucking dare you, you worthless slut. I'm talking to you!" She yanks my hair back hard so that I'm facing her. And getting in my face (which is annoying as I can look everywhere but her eyes) she snarls at me

"Get back inside and get lost. Alpha said you could stay a little while and you're now over your time limit." She pulls me up then shoves me forward. Feeling a little tipsy, I stumble but manage to right myself. Why is there never anyone about when this shit happens anyway?!

I'm still buzzing with the alcohol so have lost my inhibitions. So without thinking it through I turn and slap her. Blinking I think shit! Did I just do that! Whoops! That's gonna get me in trouble. Which sobers me up a teensy bit.

"Oh your gonna fucking pay for that. But your lucky as i have a King to seduce before he leaves. So you will have to wait. I plan to mate the king tomorrow and when he sees my face and I tell him and Alpha that you did it... I won't get in trouble for seeking retribution." She laughs and walks past me, then she surprises me when she turns, her fist is flying towards my face and connects with my nose rebreaking it, blood starts running down my chin, I quickly pinch it and tip my head back to stop the flow, and she laughs as she walks away. Fucking bitch! I know I swear alot. But can you blame me!?