Chapter 4: Come To Escort Her

~IT~

I look at this silver bracelet looking thing he attached to my wrist and try to take it off but I can't get it past the knobby bone on my wrist and there's no visible way to open it. It's a plain silver bracelet with a silhouette of a wolf and moon. What the fuck is this thing? And being silver it stings my skin not enough to leave marks but to be a constant uncomfortable sting. Then I touch the mask the dick glued to my face. I need to find away to get this off without ripping my skin with it!

"Alpha. What is this bracelet thing for?"

"That. My dear IT. Is to make sure you don't get any ideas about finding a mate."

"I don't…..I don't understand. This will STOP me from finding my mate?"

"That's right and stop him from finding you"

"But you can't do that. It's our most sacred LAW you CANNOT interfere with mate's. Take it off!"

"NO, and don't try to tell me what to do, IT! many will want to mate you though and think your there true mate... the gift of the bracelet to throw things off. Now...I've had enough of this conversation, I'm sending you a mental image of someone you need to stay away from this whole weekend. He's a very important man and I don't need you getting in his way am I clear" an image of a man flashes through. Not long enough to really know the face to stay away from but that's the point, he wants me to fuck up.

"Crystal!!" I replied.

how fucking dare he!! I'm fuming. I need to get away from here. I could try Saturday during the hunt. Alpha explained that once everyone has arrived and mingled for potential and true mates, then on Friday all the she-wolves are let loose into the forest and there mates have to chase them down, if they catch you there entitled to fuck you and if you so choose, they can mate. This 'Chase' lasts untill Saturday evening then Sunday is rest and you can leave or enjoy the last day and leave monday. A Lot of them do it for the thrill of the chase and getting laid but there are those that mate too. I will definitely be using the dart things on any bastard that tries it on me, that's for sure! Plus come on people were in the 21st century, why be so demeaning toward us she-wolves, how about we chase the men. And when we caught them, we were entitled to kick them in the balls!! How do you like them apples huh.

Yeah it wouldn't happen, because they would see it as disrespectful to them. Well I feel the same about this. And entitled! What a joke. I really hope that's just the way the Alpha phrased it and that not everyone actually sees it that way. I will be kicking balls if some, Puffed up Douchebag even comes near me. Will be nice to be out there though, I haven't been outside in years! I go to the bathroom with difficulty and run the water over my feet. There shredded that dick, he totally did it so I would find it hard to walk and if someone asked why then the Alpha would punish me. As if my back wasn't bad enough I now have bad feet.

I find a sheet and rip it into stripes and wrap it around my feet as best I can. Wincing as I go to the wardrobe to get the dress. It's the only one hanging there so has to be the right one. I go sit on the bed to rest my feet and unzip the bag.

I love it. It's emerald green with a sparkle. I slip into it and it looks like green liquid is pooling around me. There's a slit up one leg but the material overlays so you can't see anything unless I show it on purpose. My chest is visible but Remi left the stuff she told me to use to cover up the faint bruising. And the sleeves make it look like I have flowers on my arms as you can still see my skin but the flowers cover most of the bruising so isn't noticeable. The back dips down low, like almost to the top of my bum. But I can see my hair covers most of it and again I have to put that shit on my back somehow.