Chapter 9: Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me

~Jesse~

I watch as that piece of shit leaves with my mate. Zander is hanging on by a thread and I'm the one having to keep us both from killing everyone right now. Which is hard to contain. When he tore her from my arms, I was ready to kill him, how dare he take her from me.

Then he acted like he was doing me a favour! Telling me she was going to mate Alpha Darren tomorrow. The only way that's happening is over my dead fucking body. I don't care if her scent and the spark aren't that strong. That can't mean anything and She's not marked.

When we smell the same scent coming from Remi Zander tell's me to let her go as he's now confused. All because he took control straight away I wasn't able to do a link and hear what they said or thought. Why wouldn't I know she's my mate. What makes him think that's something I could get wrong. But as I smell Remi maybe it's the smell of potential's. Unless he has reason to believe I shouldnt know she is in fact my mate.

And we won't have answers unless we let this play out. I need to get her on my own. I've had a strong reaction to her and need to know why? we need to know so much other shit too.

What exactly are they hiding? Is he a good Alpha? Everyone around doesn't act otherwise. Why have they kept people away, until forced to have this event here? Who's involved in this conspiracy? Is it just this Pack? Or is it just the Alpha and his Beta? What has my mate got to do with any of this, if she is my mate? And the list goes on.

Im starting to see that maybe this Remi And Alpha Darren have something to do with it too. She could be a potential or she's done something to her scent as it does smell almost identical to, what the fuck is her names!!? So I understand why Zander said what he did, but I'm hating the idea of someone else touching what's MINE! because I'm sure she's ours. Zander doesn't like it any more than I do and is just as confused.

"Jesse?" 

"This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do Parker. We're both going crazy right now. I don't want to let her go with them. Did you see her face? She looked terrified for a moment there. And did you see her flinch, she was expecting him to hit her. If something happens to her now it will be my fault for not protecting her.... I can't do this! Even if she's not my mate something is wrong here."

I go to chase after her but stop when I remember the other lowlife is still in front of me. I'm trying so hard to look and act indifferently. But when I want to rip his throat out its hard to maintain the charade.

"Alpha Jesse, please accept my apologies for I-.... her behaviour, she's very rebellious and likes to test her limits. She should settle down once she's mated. And I assure you it won't happen again. Now let me properly introduce you to one of our high ranking young ladys. This is Remi, she's volunteering to show you around and keep you company. She's a prime breeder, so will produce high ranking pups and a suitable candidate for a Luna position. I'll leave her with you as I finish making my rounds."

He leaves me with this fake looking girl. She's pretty, to a degree but her whole Aura screams fake. From her boob's to her personality to her platinum blond dyed hair. And her scent, though is inviting is not having the same affect on me as the brown haired beauty did. I link to her as she just stands there like an idiot smiling at me.

That bitch is gonna get it tomorrow. How dare she throw herself at what's mine. I'll make him forget he ever saw that good for nothing slut. Maybe break her nose again, I really enjoyed it the first time. I'm surprised he didn't notice her wincing in pain, lucky for her, or it would be worse than it's already going to be. Alpha Darren is enjoying himself right now, he's been dying to fuck her since he arrived. I can't wait for tomorrow to see how Alpha punishes her tonight, serves her right. And hopefully soon I'll be mated to this Alpha god and get out of this shithole. Maybe if I slip something into his drink it will speed things along? As my scent alone doesnt seem to be taking affect. I can probably make him mate me if I drug then fuck him. He won't know what the fuck he's doing and I can get Sally to glamour me to look like that slut, if that's what he's into and will help!