Chapter 25: Bugatti La Voiture Noire

~Kylie~

I fucking hate that place and am happy that thats the last ill have to see of it. Hopefully I'll never have to think of it again either. I have been worried about the next time I have a normal sleep though. The nightmares that are just as bad as my life, or were as bad, as Jesse's saved me from all that now. I haven't had one for a few days now. The last few times i've been asleep or unconscious have been from exhaustion or for medical reasons so I don't remember if I've had one or not.

I'm kinda hoping Jesse will chase them away too. Much like he chases me all the way out the front door. When we come up to a sleek black thing on wheels I stop and tilt my head, studying it.

"What is it?"

Wrapping his arms around me he says

"That's our ride to the train station"

"Ookay but that didn't answer the question. What is it?" Iv never seen anything like it

"It's a car love, don't tell me you've never seen a car!" He says sounding shocked

"That's what this is? Iv seen a car, never in person, but i've seen one on the telly when i walked past once or twice. They didn't look anything like this though." I reach my hand out and run my hand over it. It's warm from the sun and smooth. I so want to learn to drive.

"Can I have a go?" I ask excitedly

"Well, yeah we're getting in it to go-"

"No. I want to have a go. What's it called? Car-ing?"

"You mean driving?" He sputters

"I guess? I dunno what it's called but I wanna sit in it and turn that thing there!" I point to the big black circle inside the car.

"Not this car love. This is my new Bugatti La Voiture Noire. It packs 1,500 horsepower and 1,180 pound-feet of torque that propels it from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds. It's an 8.0L Quad Turbocharged W-16 engine with a top speed of 261 mph. With a 7-Speed Dual-Clutch. It costs $19,000,000. I just bought this baby and have already got someone taking it from the station to my home. No i'll find you another car to teach you in OK." So he likes cars, noted. I look at the car longingly, it is a beautiful car. I shrug and go to open the door but it won't budge.

"Love. Love. I got it, please be careful" He clicks a button and then does the handle. Well he could have told me he didn't open it. And it's a bloody car, OK it sounds expensive, I'm not sure I know what or how much 19,000,000 is but I'm guessing it's a lot. But still I'm his mate and it's just a car.

I see Parker getting into another car behind this one so I shrug and walk to Parkers car and open the door and Climb into it.

"Errr. Jesse's waiting for you to get in his car! He just opened the door for you." I just look at him as he pulls a black belt looking thing over his shoulder and plugs it into a little black box with a red line across the top. He then looks at with with raised eyebrows and I slowly pull the black belt over my shoulder and then with a resounding Click I've plugged it in.

"Little mate what are you doing?" Jesse asks through the window

I give him a glancing dirty look then look forward getting comfortable and cross my arms.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I say

"Seriously, it's an expensive car, you don't know how to drive. Just get in please. I'll teach you to drive when we're there and once you've mastered it you can drive the bugatti. Now please" He pleads