Chapter 16: Marked

Tiffany Bryant, this ones for you. You're one of my top devoted followers. And I hope this explains some things for all of you. P.s I'm sorry if this is too dark, though I did warn you all in the blurb. But let me know and I'll try to dial it down. Or just do a tamer version! Thanks all x
__________________________________

              ~Jesse~

I'm running as fast as I can to reach her. Dreading what I'm going to find. I eventually pick up her scent but it's really faint and mixed with something that smells disgusting. It's to confuse my wolf. But we have a stronger nose and even if it does now smell putrid. It can't hide my mate from me.

When I see her up ahead struggling against Darren who's forcing himself on her, I'm set to kill. She's MINE! Then he hits her when she moves and is about to enter her when I knock into him hard, sending him flying, I look back to check on her and she looks me in the eye and I see relief in hers.

That piece of shit then tries to make me leave!! he doesn't know who he's dealing with that's for sure. I stand in front of her, keeping her behind me and out of harm's way. And when he says she's his, I snarl at him, she's MINE. He shifts and charges at me. I meet him head on so she doesn't get caught in the crossfire. Parker should be here soon to keep her safe.

I bite into his flank and he howls in pain. And gets me in the shoulder but I shrug him off. Were snarling and snapping at each other when I hear Parker arrive, which distracts me when I look to make sure he's with her and the Bastard bites the back of my neck and tries to pin me down, I feel his claws rake down my back but it just angers me more. And I also notice Parker is on his own. Where did she go?

I roll over taking him with me and roll on top of him to make him loosen his hold, then we're facing off for a few seconds giving me the chance to link Parker

"Don't just stand there go find her!" I hear him take off before I go for Darren again. This is taking too long. I bite into his shoulder and fling him at a tree, he hits it hard and befor he has time to shake it off I'm on him ripping into his side, he whines and whimpers, showing me his neck in submission and defeat.

I stop and he shifts back just before I do and his eyes widen in alarm when he realizes it's me . He stands up shaking and says with a quiver

"Alpha Jesse, I did not realise it was you. If I'd have known-"

"If you'd have known WHAT?! You'd have handed her over, or should I pay you for the privilege like you paid to RAPE and try to mate with what's MINE!"

"Y-you must b-be mistaken, she has n-no mate. That's what you j-just interrupted. Our M-mating. Id already marked her" He stammers out.

"No. That was Rape. And the Mark was against her will too. I know what Daniel has been doing. What you've all been doing. So for all your crimes, you're sentenced to death, you're lucky I haven't killed you already. Do you have anything to say for yourself? I want to know why?" His face morphs and he now looks possessed, He smirks sinisterly as he says

"She has an Aura about her you know. No one can quite resist the pull that's there once they've met her and the need to possess her is strong. So strong in fact because she's powerful and no male likes feeling inferior especially to a woman, so we dominated her. She had to be punished for her superiority. She needed to be put in her place. And she never did as she was told so we made her expect pain if she didn't, hell we did it for fun too, it becomes addictive. When she's in pain, when I fuck her. I'm stronger than her.(he laughs manically) I'm not the first and won't be the last to feel her wrapped round my dic-" I snap his neck, iv heard enough, what the fuck was he on about? I don't have time to think about this now I just need to find her, so I shift and shoot off after Parker.