Chapter 14: Enjoy The Hunt

~IT~

Alpha sets up the remote on the collar to his desired requirements and laughing leaves the room and the pain begins.

In regular intervals it goes from shocking to different injections. There's silver which makes you burn from the inside out that includes tiny needles that stick into the skin around my whole neck.

Something called Canis-lupus-tormentus. Which affects my wolf as if we're 2 different entities and as we're not we experience each other's pain on a whole other level. 

So many different drugs doing so many different things. It can shock the body into shutting down. Which is why it's only really used for the worst of the criminal's, feral's and rogue's. And they don't even have it this bad. It's used to hinder, incapacitate or kill, not torture!! 

I'm on the brink of passing out. I can bearly take a breath, I'm practically hyperventilating which isn't good, my heartbeat is beating rapidly and I feel lightheaded. My body is about to shut down when an electric shock amps up my body. 

This cycle goes on and on I don't think my body can take much more of this. My wrists and ankles are dripping blood from the silver cuffs cutting into me every time I strain against them with each shock.

I don't know how long I hang here, going through this torment, it seems like forever but can only be a few hours, I don't remember what time it was when I was woken and brought here. 

I find myself thinking about Jesse alot. Picturing his face makes me happy. If his face is the last thing I see before I die. I'll die happy at least, it was nice to feel wanted even if it wasn't true. His face is the last thing I see as my body can't hold out any longer and my heavy eyes finally close. Not even the shocks can keep me awake anymore.
~

I don't know how long I stay there unconscious but I find I'm laying flat when I try to open my eyes but I can't yet, I can feel the cold stone floor beneath me. I feel the collar removed and then fingers press against my neck. Yeah Im alive still. Though barely. I feel something covering my body then start to feel a little strength and my eyes open. I'm groggy and disoriented but try to stand. I feel so weak.

"Hurry up, the hunt has started and it's time you joined it. Alpha Darren has already transferred the money and has now officially bought you for mating. I will be taking you to the forest, he's probably running around trying to find you right now. So hurry up and let's go. Here's your darts though I doubt you will be able to use them now. But It might make it more exciting for him if you try. Ill leave you in the middle of some of the horney wolves too, maybe a fight is what he needs" He laughs out

So he sold me, what a complete and utter arshole. He's made me weak on purpose, if he thinks I won't fight though, he's wrong. As he comes towards me he yanks me up and that makes me dizzy. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and see his hand come away with a syringe. What the fuck was that. Then I feel lightheaded and drunk. What was in that stuff. We start's walking out the basement and through the kitchen when we get outside he says abracadabra! 

I look at him but see double and I start laughing at nothing. It comes out as a snort as I can't laugh. Wait why can't I laugh? Then poof!....were no longer standing outside the house. Whose house were we at again? 

"Come on IT, it's not much further. Then you'll be really enjoying yourself. I gave you an extra special cocktail, that will make you horney and willing, you're going to be mated soon aren't you happy?"

Snort… there's still 2 of him and what did he say. I feel happy already and I have a mate? Shut the front door. I start spinning around with my arms out and smile up at the moon. I hear him laugh.