Chapter 13: Where The Fuck Is My Mate

~Jesse~

I narrow my eyes at Remi and say
"I thought your Alpha was taking the Omega to the infirmary? But his and her scent go towards the kitchen. Not out that door!"

She looks at a loss for words. Before composing herself and saying
"Well that is strange. We can go check if you like"

"Lead the way!" I gesture with my hand and she walks brushing up against me. Making me scowl, now I need a disinfectant bath. She goes into the kitchen and spins around to us

"See, no one here. I don't know why there scent comes this way, maybe they stopped In here before going to the infirmary?" I can sense she's lying, she's good and no one else would be able to tell but all my senses and abilities are superior to others.

She watches me like a hawk as I make my way around the kitchen island towards the larder, following my mates scent. I open it and walk in but am surrounded by shelves of food. I can't see anything amiss, but i can smell her here the strongest. I turn to the she-wolf and ask

"Are there any other ways out of here that aren't through the door we just came through?"

"No Alpha Jesse. There's nothing here. She's not here. Why are you so bothered about her anyway? She's mating someone else and will go live at his pack, so id suggest forgetting about her and set your sights on someone else. You wouldn't want her anyway, she gets around if you know what I mean. She's slept with all the unmated males, even a few before they were mated. And she's so defiant and disrespectful, not fit for you, Plus she's an Omega, she should know her place and that you're totally out of her league, you don't want to go near the lowly wolf. She's weak. Now can we go eat I'm famished." She whines then starts dragging Parker out the room.

Her arse must be jealous with the amount of shit that just came out of her mouth! What are they teaching these wolves? All members are equal regardless of their station. And she thinks she's better than my mate. I don't think so. My mate is the strongest person I know. I follow after them and link my pack

"We need people stationed around the whole compound, watching for any signs of hidden doors and anything else not right or suspicious, we need to know if there are anymore members being abused. Check all lower ranked wolves, they seem to be considered lesser beings in this pack. More of our enforcers and extractors will be here soon to handle all the interrogation and such. I only want reports, not any actions taken. Send someone to check out the larder in the main house as well. our best investigator please. My mate is here somewhere and I want her found now. I have a bad feeling. I shouldn't have let her out of my sight! And I want to know straight away when she's found. Or any sign of her, I'm sending you all a mental image of your future Queen Luna, protect her!"

I then hear a collective

"Yes your highness"
~

"Any news yet?"

"No your highness. People keep walking into the kitchen so Alex hasn't been able to find anything yet. But the hunt will start soon and everyone will be occupied. He did see the Alpha come out of the kitchen when he walked into the house though!"

I can't sit still, my leg has been bouncing the entire time, i've been linking everyone every 5 minutes for updates and everyone is getting fed up with me, though they understand why. Parker has had to tell me more than once that they will tell me when she's found. I don't need to keep checking, but I can't help it!. I just want to tear that room apart brick by brick to find her. Noone has seen her since I saw her this morning, how is that possible.

Parker spoke to Michael the head enforcer and Clive the head extractor and they have a strategy planned out and will be here within an hour and a half. The hunt starts in approximately 25 minutes. So it will be well underway by the time they arrive.