Chapter 8: Not My Fault

I apologise for the updates not being as quick as i would like but i'm trying to keep both my book going with as many regular updates as possible. Hope you're still enjoying them so far. Thank you
_______________________________________

~IT~

The man before me was snarling at me for some reason, he wouldnt be snarling his brother now would he! I was a little worried as I was told to stay away from these two but Parker insisted, said it was mandatory. That He wanted to meet Me!! Well the man doesn't seem happy about me being there. So maybe Parker was wrong!

Where the fuck is Alpha? Another deep rumble starts to rise and Parker who was still holding my waist to stop me from running slowly let's go once his brother gets right in front of me, and goes to take a step back with his hands out.

"Jesse, I've let go, calm down." What the fuck! he's just leaving me to this man!!

So he's just like all the others. Typical! I go to run but the man I guess is called Jesse. Snatches me from infront of Parker and locks his arms around me. I start to panic a little. Though his arms around me feel amazing and I can feel a slight hum on my skin. If Alpha sees this he is going to go fucking mental. The man runs his nose up my cheek and stopping by my ear he growls

"MINE!"

"Zander!..... im serious, you need to Calm down. You're scaring her. Sweetie?" Zander? But he just said Jesse! I'm so confused. Which one is it? The sweetie comment earns Parker another snarl.

"Shit! Zander, I don't know her name, chill out"
He looks at me and says in a slow calm voice

"Sweetie, His wolf, Zander, is saying he thinks your his mate and has taken control. So he felt threatened by me touching you. It made him aggressive seeing you with another male, brother or not I'm lucky he didn't kill me." Parker tries to explain but I don't understand what's happening. And all he's doing is making me panic more. I'm not allowed a mate. This bracelet prevents me from knowing and my mate knowing too, so I don't know why he thinks I'm his. But I do have a strong desire to protect him from Alpha.

I start to struggle, I need to get away from him before Alpha sees what's happening, but Zander pulls me into him, tightening his hold on me which causes me to cry out from the pain on my back. When I cry out he loosens his hold on me slightly, but doesn't let go. Fuck, if they notice the wounds Alpha will kill me for sure. I start to struggle more but he still doesn't let go.

"It's OK. I promise he won't hurt you!" Parkes says to me slowly as Zander starts rubbing himself all over me.

"Zander, you need to calm down and let Jesse have control back. She's apparently already got a mate" Parker says sternly

What is this guy doing? Is he crazy or something, he can feel me struggle but won't let go.! And I hear him saying over and over. Mine! Fuck!!

I look around and see that loads of people are looking at us. I just hope I can get away before the Alpha sees this.

"Let GO!" I shout in my mind

He whispers in my ear, making me shiver "NEVER!"

"What?....he.....he HEARD me!?"

"That's right little mate I heard you." Then he nips my ear and it feels so good.

Wait a minute......even he said MATE!! And what am I thinking? It doesn't feel good!! He needs to stop. I remember Alpha told me some would try to claim I was their mate as the bracelet distort's the smells and shit or something like that. I have no idea how mates work, so I don't get what that means anyway. so his wolf must be confused. He then spins me around and hoists me up and my hands go to his muscular shoulders, legs dangling. And he puts his face in the crook of my neck and takes a deep inhale, squeezing me. If he squeezes me any tighter I might snap.