Chapter 2: Have To Attend

~IT~

Cradling my wrist to my chest I try to get up off the floor. wincing at the pain in my ribs as I use the desk to pull myself up. He definitely broke a few. I pull my trousers up with one hand which is actually quite a feat then I rip the bottom of my shirt and make a makeshift sling. Then get to tidying up. 

Once I finished doing his office, thankfully before he came back. I head to the kitchen to get a jump on the packs lunch, when I enter the Omega's are all there turning their noses up and look at me in disgust. Well I don't think much of them either.

"Where have you been?"
The head Omega asks

Stupid woman, I hold up my injured wrist as that's answer enough really.

She scoffs and slaps me
"well don't anger the Alpha or anyone else and this sort of thing might not stop you from doing your duties. Me and the other Omega's should be doing other things. Now, we've just about finished all the prep, so I suggest you get going otherwise you'll have it ready late and you know how he doesn't like to be kept waiting"  I roll my eyes. I will tear into all these beasts one day.

Putting on a Smile, I knock into her shoulder as I go past and fire up the large cooker. Alpha has ordered an English breakfast for lunch so I get started on the bacon and sausages. And shove the hashbrowns in the oven that the omegas already heated and trayed up for me. And get to cooking. I have an hour to get it all done! And I'm cooking for 300odd people.

Once everything is cooked and put in the hotplates (thankfully I have 3 minutes to spare) I wheel it all into the dinning Hall and get it into the bays as the pack starts to filter in. And step back until something needs refilling.

For an hour and a half I stay there until the last member has left then get to doing the clean up. There's no food left. Not that I'd be allowed to eat it. I wipe down the tables, clean any spillages on the bays, wash (by hand, working through the pain when I have no choice but to use two hands) all the plates, bowls and cutlery, then sweep and mop the floor. I refill all the beverage holders and snack bars as anyone can come in at any time for one. Then head to the kitchen to do it all in there too. By the time I finish all that I have to prepare for dinner. 

Again I get dinner done just in time, it's hard doing it all on my own and mostly with one hand but i've managed. And come tomorrow morning i should be heald enough to carry on as normal. It won't ever be fully healed as I'm never given enough food or water to have the energy or it's rebroken. My wolf is probably affected by all this as well, not that I'd know, she's been blocked from me for so long plus I've never been allowed to shift. I'm standing in my usual place to do refills when there's a deafening roar, followed by a bellow of

"COME HERE NOW YOU STUPID BITCH!" 

That's Alpha and I know he's talking to me so I rush over. And look down as I'm too weak to break the command that's been put on me for as long as I can remember. 

"Yes Alpha"
SLAP!! my head whips to the side. It fucking hurt. I'm so frail it feels like he almost snapped my neck.

"I've told you I like mine RARE" he shouts

"I did yours RARE and left it in your cabinet, I've only seen you go into it. So unless you left your food unattended or someone switched it, it's EXACTLY how you requested it!" I get as far as raising to my knees and looking at his chin before he roars

"HOW DARE YOU!" He kicks me and I hear more snapping and I'm struggling to breath properly. He pulls me up by my hair and slams me onto the table. I land on people's plates, so am now covered in mash, gravy and everything else. I hear him pull his belt loose and he starts whipping me with it, buckle side. It bites into my skin over and over. I can't scream as I can't breath. Someone must see my face and realise as I hear