Chapter 31: Ahhh HELL NO

~Kylie~

"Love, you ready? We're gonna be there soon" Jesse shouts from the shower. Im In 2 minds to go join him. I haven't been able to keep my hand off him and I'm dreading getting to the witch's as he has to leave me to go do whatever it is he has to do. We also haven't really spoken about what happened before I woke up. We've been too wrapped up in each other to care.

I decide fuck it and walk into the shower, I get infont of him and wrap my arms around him, resting my cheek on his chest and sigh. He stops washing his hair and his arms come around me.

"This doesn't look like you're ready. We're going to be there in about 20 minutes."He chuckles and I squeeze him tighter. Mating has made me soft and needy. Ughh! Lifting my face up he looks worried and confused

"What is it? You can tell me" He coaxed moving my hair from my face and leaving little kisses everywhere making me smile.

"We haven't spoken about what happened! I'd like to know. And mating has made me clingy, can't we just stay here in our own little bubble for a few months?" I whine, disgusted that I'm clingy, I don't think it suits me. I've never had to rely on anyone else before. It's new and strange, which is freaking me out a little bit!

"What's to know. He took you, I followed. We fought, I killed him and brought you back here to finish healing. You woke me up and made me the happiest wolf alive by mating with me. The end. And I love that you can't keep your hands off me and It's not clingy it's the mate bond. I don't want to be away from you either. I will try to be as quick as I can but these things always take time. Parker will be spending a little time with you, and everyone will be keeping an eye on you, but you're free to roam around once we're there. You will also be doing a ritual with Parker when we're there. It's to blood bond you 2 together as he's sworn himself as your guard. It will give him a better idea on where you are and how you feel. It's basically like a mate bond but without the sex. He will be your best friend and it goes both ways It's not just him knowing about you but you with him. Am i making any sense?" I asks a little puzzled 

"Err yeah, it makes sense but why do we have to do it? And why are you only just telling me?" I say annoyed 

"We've been a little busy love. Or have you already forgotten. I can make sure you remember right now if you like." He says in a husky whisper. His hand reaches round my arse and picks me up. At the same time he slips his tongue in my mouth. 

"I do think I need reminding! I'm not feeling why we've been busy at all. Have I been sleeping this whole time? Or maybe you need to up your game!" I tease with a smirk.

"Oh you're about to feel me alright. I'm not going to hold back. We don't have long so this is going to be fast and rough. Don't say I didn't warn you.'' he grips his dick and lines it up then he slams my back against the wall entering me at the same time and I cry out. He starts sucking and biting my neck and all over my collarbone and chest and the naught wolf that he is he slips a finger in my arse too. My goddess does that feel good. I never thought that would be something I liked. I guess it's because he's my mate and it's him doing it. It's fucking exciting. He keeps his promise as he fucks me nice and hard against the wall. And when he bite his mark, we both cum hard. 

We're just washing each other, giggling and laughing as we mess around with the bubbles, when Parker knocks on the door.

"Err really sorry to interrupt but we're here. How long do you think you're gonna be? It's getting late" He asks

"As long as I want to be Parker. Fuck off!"
He sighs

"We should get out now." He says with a small smile as the water cascades down on us. I nod and step out first. Grabbing a big fluffy towel. I quickly dry off and look around for stuff to wear and realise I have nothing as I made Jesse rip them. Stupid fucking brain thinking it was a dream. I look at him with a sad little pout and he laughs. With a towel wrapped around his waist he picks a top up off the bed.