Chapter 26: Not A Nightmare

~Jesse~

We walk into the station and rush to the platform to catch the train. I ended up having to chuck Kylie over my shoulder as she stopped to take everything in and we needed to be on that train. Watching her face light up with childlike wonder was a sight to behold. I hate that I can't let her enjoy it but when we get the other end of the line, she can stand there all day if that's what she wants.

The supernatural train is a bit like that film Harry Potter. We also have the damething for airports an everything really. There's a secret entrance that only we can get through. Everyone else would walk through the doors and end up out in the alley behind the station's ticket office, we rush through the doors and I feel her lift herself up holding onto my waist to look. 

"Can you put me down?" She exclaims 

"Not yet love, we'll miss the train otherwise" as I dash through the doors I accidentally bump her head on the top of the frame. 

"For fuck sake Jesse. That hurt. Can you put me down now? I'm not an invalid you know"

"I'm so sorry little mate, i didn't mean to. And I know you're not, but if I didn't scoop you up, we'd have missed the train as you'd have still been standing there, in wide-eyed wonder looking at everything!" I say as I put her on her feet

"Well…. Fine" She huffs

"What? no witty come back? Smart arse remark? Just fine? OK who are you and what have you don't with my mate?" I laugh as I take her hand and lead her to our cabin. 

"No. I've got too many questions to have an argument with you right now. And I'm tired!" She replies with a yawn as I open the door

"Parker, did you make it?"

"Well duh! I checked and everyone is accounted for. I'm just grabbing a drink and something to eat then gonna be in the cabin next to you. Try not to A. Piss her off or B. Make too much noise. Some of us might try and sleep this train ride away!"

"That's great, thank you for letting me know. Enjoy yourself and Alright i'll try, though I'm not making any promises" 

I look at Kylie and see that she's taking everything in again. There's a large bed on the right and shelves and a desk on the left with a little bathroom tucked into the corner at the bottom of the bed. Large open windows which she has her face presses up against as she watches the scenery go by. 

I go take her hand pulling her from the window. As I get her to the bed I start pulling at her leggings.

"what are you doing?" She says as she bats my hands away

"I'm trying to take your leggings off so-"

"I know that but why? I have questions-"

"I know so take your clothes off and let's get comfortable in bed and you can ask away, until you fall asleep" I say and walk over to my bag that someone put in here for me, grabbing one of my tops then handing it to her. When she sees it she gets a goofy little smile on her face.

"Maybe you should have started with handing me the top!" She says as she starts to untie the material around her waist that's holding them up. Then she takes the leggings off and the top and I see she's bare beneath. 

"You just gonna stand there gawking or help me out?" She smirks

"Yeah. Here." I pop her head in the hole and she pushes her arms through. She takes a whiff of the collar and says

"Smells like you, but clean." I chuckle and lift the blanket up

"Climb in then" She does moving over to the far side then she pats the space next to her. Inviting me in. I strip my top of and see her lick her lips then take my shorts off and climb in too. She then lifts my arm and wiggles into me with her head on my chest. And starts