Chapter 8

"It's been a long time" I hear a voice behind me, I turn to see something coming out of the fog, the ground begins to shake as the creature moves towards me, out of the corner of my eyes I can see other creatures surrounding me, they slowly move out of the fog and into the light, however before they are fully in the light they transform into their human forms. My breath catches in my throat, in front of me are the four God Dragons, Uzin the dragon of air, Ezora the dragon of water, Drakoth the dragon of earth and Ember the dragon of fire. I look up to see that Uzin was the one who spoke to me.

Out of respect I first bow to them but cannot hold in my laughter.

"Why do you laugh small one" Drakoth asks out of curiosity. I stand and look up at all of them.

"I don't know, it's strange to be standing in front of the true Gods, in the other world they had so many different gods that you didn't know who was real and who was fake." Ember then breaks out into laughter.

"She's just as weird as I remember, I love it" this causes a smile to come across my face, all of a sudden a feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see Drakoth looking at me up and down.

"You still look like you could kick some serous ass, well you did destroy them guys in the other world, I have never seen men cry that much" Drakoth breaks out in to laughter, but confusion comes across my face.

"How do you know about that" I ask as Ezora comes forward and takes my hands in both of hers.

"We never stopped looking out for you my child" Ezora says with a small smile, angry then takes over me and I take my hand from hers and take a step back.

"You never stopped looking out for me, then why did you wait 10 years to send me back, you know how much this world needed me and how much I needed it" I yell, they all become quite, Uzin takes out a pipe and begins to light it.

"We know this, we had a long debate on when to bring you back and if we should bring you back" Uzin says without looking at me before I can respond Ezora continues.

"We sore how much you loved the other world, you made friends so quickly and we know how much pain this world brought you, that it was nice to see you happy." Drakoth then moved to sit down on one of the rocks and continued for Ezora.

"We began looking for a new chosen, but the world became darker and darker, everyone began to fight with each other, and old alliances died, we knew we needed you to fix it" he says.

I sit down on a rock needing a moment to take to let this sink in.

"When you brought me back you also brought my friends from the other world, I need you to send them back, they know nothing about this world and will be in danger" I look up to see the gods al looking at each other with confusion.

"Ava we only brought you back, we did not bring your friends here" Uzin says.

We are all quite trying to think who brought then here.

"Who else would have the power to do that." I ask, suddenly Uzin looks at me and the others with anger.

"Yen, it has to be him, he was the only human that has the power and knowledge of the Gods" he says, the others then become angry and start yelling at each other.

"Who is Yen" I ask, they other calm down but anger is still written on their faces.

"Years ago before we hid from the world I had an apprentice, a young man named Yen, I taught him about the history of the dragons and the world but little did I know he was telling the old king all of our history and secrets. I banished him but before he left, he stole some books from me that contained information about the basics of dragon magic and immortality. I'm guesses that over time he has learnt this, but why would he bring them here" he asks himself.