Chapter 29

It's been about a year since the great battle, during this time the council have had a few arguments about land and their own power but over time they have worked everything out and a now working together well. The old King and Queens castle has now been renamed as the capital, every creature is welcome to live her and most do, now and there are a few arguments but the Capital solders have all been re-trained to handle these situations with care and respect.

The Gods have been going around and helping the people of Fangon that Yen targeted to hurt the Gods, but no one has heard for them for a few months as they were recently call away on urgent business, they would not tell anyone including me why or where they were going, but keeping secrets is normal for them, so I am not worried about them at the moment.

My friends have all adjusted well to this world, Eldar employed Tony to paint murals around the Capital including every race, Jace and Lisa have been fully trained in the Capital army and have also begun to teach others, Alice is the head engineer for the Capital and have been designing new farming equipment for local villages, she is also working on ideas for electricity. Fianna is now the chief of the Hidden village, after the great battle Sun and Moon decided to step down but still assist Fianna with her duties as chief.

As for Eldar and me we have been going well, we are official engaged and plan to wed in the next year, Eldar has taken to his duty as Lord very well and once a week ask the people and creatures of Fangon for their feedback and comments on the current council and their actions, sometimes this dose not go well but he has learnt how to talk to the people. I have been going around Fangon working with villages to help the rebuild as after the great battle some rogue solders destroyed villages out of rage, most of them have been captured and imprisoned but some are still out there.

"Ava come on your going to be late" I hear Eldar yell, right I forgot today is my birthday and Eldar has organised a small party with a few people. I get dressed in a light gold dress and head out of my bedroom and run right into Eldar, he catches me before I fall and swiftly pulls me into a short kiss.

"Come on where going to be late" I say with a cheeky smile on my face, this causes Eldar to laugh as I lead us to the town square.

Once we reach the town square I can see that everyone is here, I then walk around to everyone finding out what they have been doing since I last sore them, after a few hours of eating drinking and laughing I step back and admire this moment, I have been fighting all my life for this, a family.

"Excuse me miss" someone says from behind me, I turn to see a young boy.

"Can I help you" I say and crouch down to his eye level.

"I have a message for you" he says, he then begins to change and grow into and adult, realisation and shock comes over me.

"Dan" I say, this gets the others attention and they begin to come over but they are to late, Dan reached both my hands and pulls me slightly to him.

"You took everything from me, now I will do the same" he whispers.

Dan then begins to chant something, and I start to see green mist come around us.

"Dan, please no" I plead, knowing what he is trying to do, but he does not stop I turn to the others tear in my eyes, the ground begin to shake and the last thing I hear is Eldar yelling for me.

I wake up but its so dark that I struggle to see where I am, I stand up and try and focus until I see it, the lake, no he did it I'm back in the other world I fall to my feet and begin to cry. After a few moment I wipe my eyes, no I will not sit here and cry, ever second I waist here could be a week in Fangon, I need to find a way home and I will do whatever I can to get there.