Chapter 24

I am the first to wake and dress quickly and head straight to the main tent and wait for the other leaders to arrive, I sit down and look over the map again, Eldar is the first to arrive and sits down next to me.

"Everyone is waiting for you outside" he says, and I nod but I don't get up, Eldar noticing my mood begins to say something but I don't let him.

"If your going to tell me that everything will be fine, please don't" I say while still looking at the map. Eldar dose not say anything and just reaches out for my hand, I now look over to him he is wearing the Keeper of the Dragons armour and has tied his hair back. I don't know why but he looks more like a man now and it reminds me of our conversation a few days ago.

"Lets go" he says and removed his hand from mine, I quickly stand and reach for his and turn him around and bring his head to mine and kiss him, it takes a moment for him to realize what is going on but then returns my kiss, after a moment we break away and look up at each other.

"Sorry, I just don't know what is going to happen and I don't want to go into battle with regrets" I say and Eldar smiles and nods and we exit the tent and are greeted with the Great Army of Men, Women, Elves, Dwarfs, Orcs and the Creatures of the Dark Forest.

I take a step out to address them.

"Today will be a day for all of us to remember, not just if we win or lose but because for the first time in history all the races have gathered and have united, yes our army might not be as big as there's but we do have something that they do not, we have loyalty, we are fighting for something that is worth dying for, we have the Gods on our side" I yell the last part and the crowd also cheer and Eldar brings our horses out, I climb on my horse and begin to lead the army to the battle field.

After a while of riding we reach the battle field, we begin to order the army to there positions, after a couple of hours I am told that everyone is in place and we start to hear the gates of the castle open and out comes there army, more and more solders come out, I look over to Eldar and Fianna and see they are just as confused as me.

"I didn't realize they had that many solders" Fianna says.

"Neither did I" I whisper.

"I need to go and ask them to lay down their weapons" I say and they both nod and I begin to ride to meet them but am stopped when a Griffin lands in front of me.

"It would be my honour it you went into this battle with me" Leon says, I smile and climb off my horse and onto Leon.

It takes no time for Leon to take off and we land in front of the Queens army.

"Lay down your weapons and we will not hurt you, our fight is not with you but with your Queen and her advisor Yen" I yell but they don't budge, I look over the army and am shocked to see that most of them are not human, I look up to see Yen and Dan standing at the back of the army with smug looks on there faces. I motion for Leon to fly back to our army. When we reach our army, Leon lands next to Eldar and Fianna and they look at me with confused looks.

"What happened" Fianna asks.

"Yen or Dan are using dark magic, most of there army is not even human" I say with anger.

"What are they" Eldar asks.

"I don't know, and it does not matter, we will just have to fight them all" I say and motion for Leon to walk in front of the crowd.

"Now is the time for battle, remember your training and what you are fighting for and will we victorious" I yell and lead everyone into battle.

Yen then sends his army out to meet us in the middle of the field, when we reach them, we collide and all begin to fight, the solders Yen has created are skilled but our army is better and are defeating them.