Chapter 20

For the first time since I arrived back in this world, I have finally had a decent night sleep. Alice and Lisa both had to wake me up, which is not an easy task.

"You know you didn't have to throw water on me to wake me up" I say while walking outside of the hut and drying myself with a towel.

"Yes we did, for the past half and hour we have been trying to wake you up" Alice says laughing next to me.

"Totally worth it" Lisa says also laughing next to me.

They both walk over to start their daily chores and I walk over to the small group that are training and stand next to Eldar.

"Good job, but remember to move your feet, if you stay stuck on the ground you will be easier to kill" I say to one of the men.

"We should get going soon if we want to be back tonight" I say to Eldar, after I don't here a response from him and turn to see him looking at the men and women training but is completely zoned out.

"Eldar" I say louder, but he is still zoned out, so I decided to shove him.

"What" he grumbles.

"Gods and the others said it was hard to wake me up. I was telling you that we should go soon" I say, but I can see him slightly zoned out again.

"Eldar are you okay, you don't have to come with me today if you're not feeling up to it" I say with a look of concern on my face.

"No I'm fine, lets get going now" he says, he tells the group that are training that we are going and they should get some rest before tomorrow, he turns back to me like he was going to say something but shakes his head and walks over to the stables.

I don't move from my spot shocked with how Eldar is acting, its not like him to zone out like that.

"What's wrong with him" Fianna says walking up to me.

"I don't know, it's weird isn't it" I say as we slowly walk over to the stables.

"Yeah, I was watching him training them this morning and it was just painful to watch, he just nodded and grunted. Good luck with him today" she says and lightly chuckles.

As I reach the stable, I say good by to Fianna, but as I enter Eldar has all ready gotten both of our horses ready and hands me the leads to mine without saying anything. Before I know it, he climbs up onto his horse and rides out of the village. Fianna is standing nearby and looks at me with a confused look on her face and I just give her a shrug and I climb onto my horse and ride out of the village to meet up with Eldar.

After a couple of moments of riding I finally reach Eldar, as I reach him, I notice he has zoned out again, having enough of this I reach over and hit him on the side of his head.

"What the hell is going on with you" I ask frustrated.

"Nothing I'm fine" he says, he dose not give me a chance to respond as he begins to ride faster. I sigh out of frustration, if he is going to act like this for the entire day he is going to come back with a black eye.

After riding for a couple of hours we reach the foot of the Red mountain.

"I'll scout the West side of the mountain to make sure it's safe you should scout the East and find a place for us to make camp tomorrow " Eldar says and rides off to the West, I sigh again and climb of my horse and begin walking East. After a moment of walking I find a river and an open area that is hidden by trees, this will be a good area for everyone to make camp. I continue to walk around and scout the area and make sure this area is safe for us, after a while Eldar returns.