Chapter 10

(My idea of Fianna above)

After a couple of hours of sleep I wake up to hear yelling a screaming, I look over to see that my friends are no longer in their beds, I reach for my sword that I placed next to my bed before I went to sleep and I run outside to see that half of the village is on fire, the Royal Soldiers are here and have bunt some of the huts and are killing anyone and everyone, I look around to see Fianna and Eldar fighting off 2 soldiers, but as I run over to help them an arrow has pierced their hearts they drop down to the ground. I reach for a nearby spear and throw it at the man that just shot Fianna and Eldar.

Tear poor out of my eyes as I run to the main hut to find Moon and Sun, as I make my way over I pass the marked tree which is burning, you can no longer see the markings on the tree. Out of the smoke I can see a bunch of soldiers battling a group of people, amongst these people are villages and Dan and Sun. I look around and see Moon and the rest of my friends are dead on the ground. Anger takes over and I fight every solider that crosses my path, I turn to help the other, but they have also fallen. Out of the smoke I see someone making their way towards me, I can't make out who it is as the smoke is to thick. He looks around at all the people that have fallen and laughs, I lunge towards him, but he dodges my attack and drives his own sword through my stomach.

"This all your fault, they shouldn't have died for you" he whispers in my ear, he then removes his sword from my stomach and I stumble backwards and fall to my knees, he then moves to strike me again with a finishing swing of his sword. But before he doses, I wake up with a gasp, it was all a dream. I look around to see all my friends still alive and still asleep, I reach my sword and walk outside to see the villages are also still asleep. Not being able to sleep I decide to do some training, I begin to do some sit ups, push ups and jumping jacks, after working out I take out my sword and begin practicing swinging my sword. After a couple of hours of training I see Eldar walking towards me.

"Have you even slept" he asks.

"Yes but it has been 10 years since I got into a serious fight, so I thought I should at least do some training" I say not wanting to make him concerned.

"True, mind if I join" he asks but already removes his sword, I laugh.

"Are you sure you want to do this, last time we did this it didn't go that well for you" I say with a smirk.

"I was young back then, but I have learnt from my past mistakes" he says and swings his sword at me.

We train for another hour, we haven't realized that there is a crowd gathering around us watching us, my friends have also joined the crowd. Eldar and I continue to train, he does have some good moves but I think he has forgotten who taught him them, he again swings his sword at me, but instead backing away from it I kick him in the leg making him weak in one knee, I take this opportunity to jump over his shoulder and hold my sword agents his neck. The crowd cheers and Eldar throws his sword on the ground in defeat, I release him, and we shake hands.

"Did you learn from that?" I ask, Eldar does not respond he just laugh and walks away.

My friends walk over to me.

"Dam girl you can kick some but" Jace says and places his arm on my shoulders. We all walk over to an outside table and chairs and they all fill me in on how they have been going with staying in the village. Dan tells me that him and Jace have been asked to help with building a new hut, Lisa and Alice have been asked to help out with the cooking and cleaning and Tony has been helping with gathering food for the villages. Lisa then goes on to tell me how she has her eye on one of the male warriors but now Fianna has retuned she has her eye on her.

We talk for a while until it is time for them to go and do their jobs, but before they go I say.

"Guys I just wanted to let you know that I won't see you all for a while, I am leaving to speak to the other races rulers." Concern comes across their faces but before they can voice their concern Jace speaks up.