𝐕𝐈.

"What the hell Adrian. Open the door." I told him, annoyed by his shit manners. He came up behind me, grabbed me by my waist, then pulled me to his crotch area and moved my hair so that he had full access to my neck and ear. "Adrian!" I yelled at him, but he ignored me. His right hand traveled down my chest and down to my thigh, and he gripped it hard so that I would stay still.

I felt his breath on my neck, and I didn't dare move. His left hand went under my arm and cupped my breast. His right hand moved closer and closer to my vagina then I realized he was teasing me.  I moaned silently because I didn't want him to think he won. He turned me around to face him then he softly kissed my upper lip.

He was still teasing me and kissing me, both fighting for dominance, but he won. "Adrian..." I whispered, fighting him for air, but I didn't need any. All I needed and wanted was him. He continued to kiss me lightly, then picked me up by my ass and put me on my bed again. He grabbed my shorts with two fingers and ripped them off.

He spread my legs and grabbed my thong with one hand, and yanked them off. He lifted my right thigh and entered two fingers in and out. My mouth was open, but nothing was coming out. My hand gripped his wrist as he slowly pleased me with just his fingers.
"Say my name." he whispered in my ear, eyes filled with lust. I just couldn't. I was still upset with him, so I turned my head to face my wall but only my head. I was sweating and panting like a dog. He gripped my chin and forced me to look into his beautiful grey eyes.

"Are you enjoying me, my love?" He questions with a smirk still entering his fingers in me. There were ripples of heat flowing through my body. I wanted to make love to him yet fight him at the same time. I wanted to punch his beautiful face but fuck him at the same time.

He then took his fingers out of me and entered his dick instead; I moaned louder than I did before. I winced in pain as my back arched. He fucked me in every way possible, slammed into me, pounded into me; I had an orgasm, and it felt good; I wanted more. More I got.

He was ruining me, and I liked it. He began thrusting into me faster than before, and I moaned out. He rammed his dick inside of me. My vagina clenched around him as I gave in to the great pleasure and climaxed. He continued to thrust into me, waiting for his release. He kept thrusting until my tears of pain turned into ones of joy. I moaned louder than before.

"You are so lucky these walls are soundproof." he said, whispering into my ear as If he didn't know that I couldn't help it. He was continuing to fuck my brains out. He pushed deeper into me, and my moaning went out of control.

He quickly but firmly grabbed my hips and pushed himself into me. He kissed down my neck and I cummed faster then the speed of light. He started to groan so I knew he was almost there. A soft sigh escapes my lips "mmm.." I hummed

"1.." he whispered. he was counting down before he came
"2..." I was ready
He took both of my arms and pinned them above my head, and he went faster and faster
"3," I immediately exhaled. Nothing was lying between our bare skin.

He got off of me and left my room. He left me there on my bed, sweating, ruined and covered in tears. What an asshole.