𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.

My father raised an eyebrow as I watched him stare at my hair. He shook his head and started to explain why they were all standing here. "Yelena, we need to go." He told me, tossing me a bag and putting his hands in his pockets. "You are being threatened." He told me angrily. "A little someone decided to explore and was noticed at the club she went to." My father said crossing his arms.

"That is not fair. My brothers were there too, and Adrian." I said putting my hand on my hip. "They don't know we got you back." He told me focusing his glance on Gigi being held by Adrian. "Who the hell is "they" I asked confused. "The Stidda." He told me focusing his glance back on me. "Come again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No time explain. We have to leave, now." My father responded quickly and walked out of the garage with everyone following behind him. Kiwi barked as she came strutting towards me with her four little legs. I picked her up and followed them outside. The black SUVs were waiting for us outside. I got into one of the SUVs with Emilio, Alvero, Adrian, and Gigi.

I watched as men came running out of the mansion with duffle bags in their hands. They loaded the duffle bags in the trunk and got into a car with my father and mother. The cars made their way out of my father's property. Adrian was bouncing Gigi on his leg and threw his head back. His neck was so beautifully detailed.

I felt throbbing, so I crossed my legs and looked away from him. I felt Emilio and Alvero's gaze sear into my eyes. I looked at them and felt embarrassed. Emilio seemed upset with me. He could be mad at me for many reasons. I sighed and rested my head on Adrian's shoulder.

Gigi slid into a gap between Adrian and me and laid back, closing her eyes and sucking on her binky. I watched as her chest went up and down. I rubbed her belly with my hand gently and slowly and put both her and me to sleep. Emilio told the driver to turn down the music so that Gigi and I could sleep. Acquainted by the weeknd was playing.

Adrian put his arm around me and adjusted his body. I buried my head into the side of his torso. I didn't get much sleep because I woke up to Gigi crying and throwing a tantrum on the car floor. I sat up and watched as Adrian attempted, but failed, to calm her down. I sighed quietly and picked her up. She continued to cry, so I asked where her bottle was.

"Where is her bottle?" I asked Adrian while I rocked Gigi in my arms. He looked at me and did that thing that men do when they sit back in their chair and spread their legs then do that thing with their hips. He sighed and responded, "I forgot to bring it with me." I sighed and closed my eyes. The car came to a stop. I looked out the tinted window to see an enormous jet towering over the car.

"Okay, where the hell are we going?" I asked Emilio holding Gigi in my arms

"Okay, where the hell are we going?" I asked Emilio holding Gigi in my arms. "We are going to America bambina." Adrian told me with a sigh. "What? where? why?" I asked looking at them anxious to get answers to my questions. "We are going to New Orleans. We are going there because a man named Veto Garbani threatened to slit your throat, torture  you, then rape you." Alvero said clenching his jaw.