𝐗𝐈𝐈.

I woke up to the man with the thick Italian accent, tattooed body and beautiful black silky hair holding me in his arms, caressing my hair and cheeks. My face not my ass nasty hoe."How was your little nap sleeping, beauty?" he asked me with a smirk. Damn daddy, I'll stay where I am for now, just for you. I was seduced by him immediately.

I looked up at him with my head resting on his right arm. He was still driving. "Where are we going?" that was only one out of a thousand questions I had. "We are going to the ball, of course, my love " he said, focusing on the road. Lord have mercy, someone tell this man to stop talking before I give him a lap dance, kiss him, and give him hickeys until we get to the damn ball.

Maybe I'll give him head for some extra spice. You nasty bitch. I noticed I had forgotten entirely about Adrian and how he had made me feel. I was enjoying the view way too much to notice. I didn't realize that the car ride was silent; I was tracing daddy Pinocchio's tattoos with my eyes closed, breathing on his left bicep.

"Are you having fun?" the attractive man smirked, chuckling. "Yes." I immediately responded without hesitation. His smirk dropped when someone was speaking to him through the speaker in his ear. I could hear the man talking. I knew exactly who it was.

"Allontanati da lei subito, o ti sparo via il cazzo alla prima occasione."

Translation: Get away from her right now, or I will shoot your dick off the first chance I get.

What the hell. How the fuck did he know I was on him. I spotted a camera in the corner of the car. Oh wow, Adrian, you are a real asshole. I immediately hopped off of the beautiful man and sat in my seat only because if Adrian killed him, it would have been such a waste of a man.

I expected nothing more and nothing less from Adrian. He has some balls sticking his beautifully built nose in my business. Two can play at that game, Bitch.
________
Adrian's POV:

I was exasperated as fuck. She was touching him, and he was touching her. She was mine and is mine. Of course, I knew she wasn't an object, but she is mine to care for and love. She wasn't for him.

She is for me. Yelena is upset with me and I'm sure she's even more pissed off because I ruined her fun. Fuck that though. I don't give two flying fucks if she's mad at me. Another man was touching her I told him I would shoot his dick off, and I meant it.

She will be even more pissed off because I came with a date that wasn't her. I've been fucking up a lot lately, but I hate staying away from her. When she ignores me, it makes me want to fuck her. It sounds like a great thing, but people would know that I did. Her dad didn't hear us.

There was a small bruise on her small but perfect body and a hickey that he saw on every girl I would bring into the house. I told her that her dad heard us because if I told her the truth, she would know that I play women like a toy and throw them away.

Please forgive me Yelena.