𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Yelena's Pov:

I woke up really early, the last thing I remember is Adrian falling asleep on me. He wasn't on me anymore. I got up and saw Adrian at the edge of my bed smoking something. If there's anything I hated most in the world it would be smoking.

When I was ten I was walking home from school and I walked past a group of teenagers smoking. The smell was disgusting and it smelled like cat piss. It was a really strong smell. I would walk home from school and pass them all the time. The scent stuck to the jacket I wore every day to school.

My teacher smelled whatever the teenagers were smoking and called the principal. The Principal walked around the room sniffing everything he could. He walked past me and smelled it on my jacket. The next thing I know i'm in the principal's office about to get taken away from my mom because they thought it was her that was smoking near me all the time. I almost got taken away from her. "Adrian, what the actual fuck are you doing." I questioned him attempting to stand up

"It keeps me calm." He responded "Okay, but do that in your room not mine." I responded crossing my arms. I only let him blow his smoke next to my ear the last time we had sex because it was hot but im not in the mood. "Whatever, Yelena." He sighed and walked out of my room with his left hand in his pocket and a cigarette in his right hand.

Whatever was on his mind it made him upset and moody. Ugh, I hate when he does that shit. I sighed and put my black silky robe on. I slid into my black fluffy slippers and made my way downstairs. I scratched my head and moved my hair out of my face. Everyone except Adrian was sitting at the dining table. Even Blonde Bitch was there.

"You couldn't have put clothes on before you came down?" Alvero asked me "No, Olive Oil, I couldn't." I hissed at him "Olive oil?" Shaq asked with a chuckle
I rolled my eyes and sat down. I grabbed some of the Frittata and baked eggs with sausage. I put everything on my plate and drank my coffee. I was almost done my food and Adrian was still not sitting next to me, gripping my thigh while I ate my food. Mimi had left the day I hid from them and cried in shaq's office so she wasn't at the table.

"Where is Adrian?" I asked looking at everyone at the table "Don't know." Emilio responded to my question
I finished my food and grabbed a croissant. I put my phone in my robe pocket before I came downstairs. My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a message from Adri. I don't remember having her number.

"Hi, it's me, Adri, Adrian's sister. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to get pizza with me, Vanessa and Mimi." Before I responded I looked up to see everyone staring at me. I rolled my eyes and said "It's Adri she wanted to know if I wanted to get pizza with her." Emilio quickly questioned "When did you get her number?"

"Relax. I never gave her my number." I responded texting Adri back "Well I'm going to get pizza with Adri at 2:00 so I'm going to go get ready." I said shoving my croissant in my mouth and walking up to my room.

While I was on my way to my room I saw Adrian's door cracked open. I stopped walking and debated whether or not to go into his room. I went in. His light was off and he was laying in his bed. Maybe he was napping?
"Adrian?" I whispered opening his door and walking into his room "Hmm?..." he hummed. I love it when he speaks to me when he's sleepy. "Are you okay?" I asked him climbing into his bed "I feel sick." He said covering his eyes with his arm "Aw are you okay?" I asked him giving him a hug

...

He didn't say anything."Well...do...you want to take a hot shower? Hot showers always make me feel better." I asked him twirling his hair with my finger "Mhm." He whispered next to my ear. I got off of him and grabbed his hand. He followed me to his bathroom. He took of his shirt and threw it on his counter. He took his sweatpants off and put them on top of his shirt. He stopped taking his clothes off and kept his boxers on.

"Are you going to get in with me?" He asked me caressing my face "Yes." I responded with a slight smile. He took my clothes off for me. He unclipped my bra and pulled down my thong. I was naked standing in front of him. "Get in first." He said looking me up and down

I did as he said and got in first. A couple seconds later he got in with me and grabbed me by my arms. He pulled me close and stood there with me in the shower.  It was hot and steamy in the bathroom. Steam surrounded us while he ran his hand through my wet hair. I stepped back and watched him run his hands through his hair.

I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his collar bone

I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his collar bone. I felt safe while he was holding me in his arms. "Adrian." I called his name "Hm?" He hummed "Im going out with your sisters at 2:00 today." I said with a sigh "Don't sound too excited." He scoffed "No, no, its not that, its just..." I couldn't find the right words to say "Just what amore mio?" He asked me moving his hand down my back

"What if Adri and Vanessa don't like me?" I asked him
"Why does it matter?" He asked me "Never mind." I said to him. He's right, it doesn't matter. We aren't dating or married, so if they don't like me, it doesn't matter. He took his hand off of my lower back and pushed me off of his collar bone. He kissed me with his hand moving up my body. His hands were wet so his hand moved like melted butter on my body.

I kissed him back and crossed my arms around his neck. We kept going. I jumped up onto him and wrapped my wet legs around his waist. He pushed me against the brick wall. "Mmph.." I hummed because it hurt. He kissed me gently and put me down.

"Don't stay out late with them and don't talk to men that you don't know." He said his lips next to my neck
"Only if you don't talk to other women while I'm gone." I said to him with a giggle "Deal amore mio." He said giving me a kiss on the neck then turning the water off.

We both got out of the shower and he threw at towel on me. He grabbed a smaller towel and dried his hair. I picked up my phone to check the time, and I only had two hours to get ready and give medicine to Adrian. He walked out of the bathroom and into his closet. I jumped onto his bed and watched euphoria on my phone.

He walked out with jeans on but no shirt. His tattooed body pleased my eyes. He leaned on his desk and waited for me to walk over to him. I got up and made my way towards him. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me in.

He kissed my lips over, and over again. His lips were so smooth. His kisses made me feel warm. I was so lost in his kisses and his hands moving all over my body that I didn't hear Emilio, Romeo and Alvero walk through the door. Once I heard Emilio yell my name I sighed and stayed in Adrian's arms because I knew what would happen if I let go.