𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

"Mimi?" I called Mimi because I needed to get out of this hell hole. "Yes, Yelena? Are you okay?" she asked me, worried "Can we go out?" I asked her "Yelena. It's so late.." she told me. "Please. Mimi." I desperately wanted her to say yes "Okay, okay, don't worry, we can go out," she said to me because she could hear in my voice that I was about to cry "Where.. Would you like to go?" she asked me, trying to brighten the mood "Can we go someplace private and quiet?" I asked her
"Just come to my house! We can make breakfast for everyone together and do each other's hair!" she said happily "Okay, sounds great." I said "What time?" I asked her

"I have to ask my parents first, so I'll call you back." she said, "okay, bye, Mimi." I hung up, and I was so happy. My stomach started to rumble, so I decided to take Adrian's hoodie off. It made my stomach hurt. I put shorts on that fit perfectly, and it wasn't tight, so it didn't make my stomach hurt even more. I put on a white short-sleeved shirt because it's the middle of August, and it's way too hot for long sleeves. I put black socks on because we have hardwood floors, and I don't like to show my feet.

I opened my door and walked down the thousands of steps with my phone in hand so that I could answer when Mimi calls back. I saw the goddess in the kitchen clearing the island. I saw my father at the end of the kitchen table with his phone. I walked over to the fridge to get fruits. All I wanted was to eat blackberry and strawberries.

I grabbed the blackberries and strawberries and put them on a cutting board. I sat the cutting board on the island. One by one, I cut off the top of the strawberry. I saw Xavier walk down the steps and walk past the kitchen, but he slowly backed up and smirked. He made his way towards me and hopped up on the island next to the cutting board. He grabbed one of the strawberries I cut and ate it.

"Hey, sis," he said with a smirk still painted across his face. I put the blackberries and strawberries back in the fridge and shut the fridge door. I noticed the Goddess and my drug dealer father staring at me.
"Hello, drug dealer," I said happily with a smile and immediately dropped my smile. I put the strawberries and blackberries in a bowl and waited for his response.

"What the hell-" he was cut off by my ringtone "Hey, Mimi," I said, shoving a strawberry in Xavier's mouth
"Hey, my parents said yes. Come in two hours," she told me happily "Okay, see you then, love," I said with a smile. Mama mia and my father were still staring at me, but the goddess was sitting on my father's lap. "Why were you talking to Mimi?" Xavier asked me "Why can't I?" I asked him, smiling "Are you going somewhere with her?" he asked. He asks so many damn questions.

"If you must know, I'm going to her house in two hours," I told him

"What?" my drug dealer father asked, standing up, approaching me "What's going on"? Adrian asked, walking in shirtless with jeans on. My father turned to face Adrian and studied him. He had big rings on each of his fingers. I love his tattoos except for the one that says "la mia bella regina Sofia." I still would like to know who the hell Sofia is. I'll ask Mimi when I get to her house maybe she'll know.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from them. They are so dramatic. I made my way to Adrian's office and waited for him. I sat on top of his desk, playing with his pens. A couple of minutes later, Adrian's walked in, looking furious.

He stopped in front of the door after he shut it. He stood there staring at me. I was so confused. What was he thinking? Was he mad at me? I have so many questions. The way he looked at me made me feel like he wanted to choke me out. I was.. Scared of him.

I sat up and swallowed my spit. I hopped off of his desk and walked slowly towards him. I reached My arm out to wrap my arm around his neck. Before I could touch him, he granted my wrist and pulled me close to him. I was breathing heavily, and my heart felt like it had sunk.

He still seemed like he wanted to strangle me. I opened my mouth a little to breathe out of my mouth. He was still gripping my wrist, and he got rougher and rougher. I yelped in pain. He was hurting me.

I didn't know why he was hurting me. He let go of my wrist and picked me up, dragging me to his chair. He left me standing up, but he sat down on his chair. I knew what he wanted me to do. I straddled his lap and ran my hands through his long hair.

I didn't notice that his hair was long. It was long black, and it looked wet, but it wasn't. His hair went down to his shoulders. As I studied his hair and left my hand in his hair, my eyes traveled down to his beautiful grey eyes. His eyes were resting, and so were his eyebrows.

He had no emotion. His eyes looked empty. I left my left hand in his hair and cupped the left side of his face with my right hand. I followed the tattoos on his face. My right hand made its way down his neck and traced all of the tattoos on his neck.

I chuckled while touching him. I left his lower half alone. I brought my hands down and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him gently on his lips and felt his hands move down to my waist. I pecked his lips again repeatedly.

His hands went underneath my shirt. I could feel the coldness of his rings touch my skin. His hands were smooth and soft. I buried my head in his neck and left my arms wrapped around his neck. I wanted to feel his muscles, so I moved my right hand down and traced the tattoos on his left arm.

"You hurt me," I whispered to him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he told me coldly "Why were you so upset?" I asked him, still tracing his tattoos with my fingers "Don't worry about it," he said to me. He pushed me off of his lap and left me in his office.