𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

Umm, so like I still don't have a plot 😟 Bye because who told me to be this slow like 🤨 anyway don't forget to vote... ty 😊

enjoy!
_____________________________________

I woke up lying in Adrian's masculine bed. He was smoking at the edge of the bed. "I told you, I don't like when you smoke near me," I whispered, crawling over to him and taking the cigarette out of his hand. I looked at Adrian, studying me because I had taken something from him and did not ask. I smirked and turned to look at the cigarette held up in my hand.

"Yelena, don't take things out of my hands that are mine." He told me, bringing his face closer to mine and running his hands up my thighs. He was careful about where he touched me. He stopped caressing my thighs and looked down at me. "Yelena, I'm getting married in a week." He said, throwing his body back and caressing his hair.

"But...I don't want to." He sighed, throwing a pillow over his face. I sighed and crawled onto him. I straddled him and traced the tattoos on his chest. "Why not?" I asked him, hoping he would say because he was in love with me and could never let me go and never wants to. He pulled the pillow off of his face and pulled me closer to him. "Don't think I fell for you. I don't want to marry her because it would ruin my image." He whispered next to my ear.

I scoffed. "So that's what you're worried about. Your image? Your stupid fucking pride?" I said, pulling away from him. This mother trucking bitch. What the actual duck shit is wrong with him. I got off of the bed and paced around the room. He sat at the edge of the bed and watched me pace. "Have you lost your mind?!" I yelled crossing my arms.

If he thinks that i'm going to completely erase him from my life he's absolutely, indubitably, incorrect. Yeah that's right bitch, I know big words. "I think you have been watching Encanto a bit too much." He grinned. This is no laughing matter. Yes, Encanto is fucking great but no time for that. I bit my bottom lip not even noticing that I was.

He stood up and walked over to me. I held my hands in my hair and drowned myself in my thoughts.

punch him.

What the hell, I thought you were gone.

well, i'm obviously not so...

I was brung back to earth when he softly brushed his thumb across my lip, releasing my bottom lip from my teeths grip. He kissed the corner of my lips and smirked. He has fucking dimples. How did I not notice that.

because you absolutely suck at noticing little things.

no one asked you, whore.

you're literally calling yourself a whore.

I rolled my eyes at that stupid bitch in my head. "What are you thinking?" He asked me, his eyes stared deeply into mine as he put a hand in his grey sweatpants pocket. "I love your dimples." I swooned over him and his stupid dimples. Fuck. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked down at my feet. Who told him to be this hot? Like for real I have no clue how he has such a perfect face.

you're so dumb.

um... anywho.

I rolled my eyes again at my thoughts. Why is she back all of a sudden?

I'm back because you're starting to get insecure. You think that that stupid bitch, "SoFiA", is prettier then you. I'm why you're insecure right now, baby. Deal with it.

I fucking hate you. Suck a nut sack, bitch.

"Are you thinking about me?" He asked me, raising my chin with his hand so that i'd be looking him in the eyes. I scoffed, "Of course I am. Also, youknowdamnwellthatyouloveme, ho." I blurted he raised an eyebrow and I copied his reaction. He sighed and said, "Maybe." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.