𝐕𝐈𝐈.

If you wanted to know or were wondering, yes, I am on birth control, Adrian didn't wear a condom. I just had sex with Adrian. Why didn't I feel good, though? I'll tell you why. He left me there on my bed, naked and sweaty, drowned in tears."You're such a dick!" I yelled, but it wasn't like anyone could hear me. I began to start thinking once again, spread out in the middle of my bed.

Why were you so upset when you found out he had sex with another girl? It's not like your're dating. Why did you get mad when you knew that he didn't feel the same when you kissed him? Why was it that you were mad that he left the room after having sex instead of laying down with you and falling asleep? You are in love, dumb bitch. I didn't know what love was. The only person that said they loved me was mamma, but she's gone.

I wanted Adrian to feel the same way I did when he entered the room. Or when he would give me his signature smirk, and my heart would beat two thousand times faster. You have only known him for a day, and you're in love already? That's pathetic.

It wasn't pathetic; I couldn't help it. I couldn't help the way I felt about him. We're strangers that had sex. I thought having sex with a stranger was normal? Yeah, for strippers or hookers/prostitutes. Anger filled my mind; all I wanted to do was take a nice cold shower to get away from my thoughts and feelings. So that's exactly what I did.

I tried getting up out of my bed, but my legs had other plans. I shrieked because when I tried to get up, a spark of pain shocked my body. I did what any other woman that couldn't walk would do and used furniture to guide me to the bathroom. I got in the bathroom and noticed I didn't need to take off any clothes because that man whore had taken them off already.

I hopped into the shower, gasping because of the pain but eventually got over it like the bad bitch that I am and washed my hair, then exfoliated my body parts.
You can't be a bad bitch and be in love at the same time. Oh yes, I can, and watch me.

I jumped out of the see-through shower on both feet and began to dry myself off. After I dried myself off, I put on my bra and thong, then threw on an oversized hoodie and tossed myself onto the bed, and buried myself underneath all of the comfortable bed sheets.
_________

8:42 AM

I woke up to loud noises downstairs, but it didn't sound like yelling, so I put some shorts on, brushed my teeth then headed towards the kitchen. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," Emilio said, "good morning Emilio." I shot a smile at him. I sat next to Adrian because apparently, everyone sits in that same spot all the time. Shaq and my brothers were whispering about something while I was happily eating my salad. Usually, I wouldn't eat salad for breakfast, but I have skinny bitch problems, so deal with it.

Adrian finished first then went to his office down the hall near the kitchen. Fuck you, Pinocchio. I decided to finish my food then go to his office to annoy the hell out of him. Pick me. Oh shut it. I strutted my fat ass down to the hall and into his office and closed the door behind me.

As soon as I got his attention, It was go time. Operation piss Pinocchio off is a go, I repeat- "May I help you, Cara?" Adrian asked "Nope." I responded
I walked over to him and straddled over him. He looked shocked at what I was doing but immediately put his tattoo-covered hands on my hips. I started to grind on him and buried my face into his neck.

"You're going to get me in trouble, Yelena." he said. I didn't say anything but smirked then giggled into his neck."Yelena," he called my name "Yes?" I asked him, smiling and circling my hips on him."Your father said I'm no longer allowed to touch you."

"He found out I had sex with you." he grabbed me by my neck, forcing me to look into his gorgeous brown eyes "How did he find out?" I asked, raising an eyebrow "The door is not soundproof," he said, sighing before saying anything. "Oh shit," I said. My face turned red in embarrassment. He moved his hands to my cheek and asked, "are you embarrassed, cara? Giving me his signature smirk "Listen up, Pinocchio, do you like me or not," I asked with a straight face

He didn't answer me."Right. Got it." I got off of him and left his office "Asshole," I whispered "Who's an asshole?" Emilio asked "I had sex with Adrian," I told him, crossing my arms. His facial expressions were confusing me. Why the actual fuck would you even tell him that?

"You did what!?!" he yelled "Shut up! What if people are still asleep!" I snapped back, annoyed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a vast room. I guessed that it was big Shaq's office. I was right."What is the problem, Emilio?" Shaq asked him "Did you know that Yelena had sex with Adrian?" he questioned him and raised an eyebrow His attention immediately was on me.

I should have never said anything. Bad bitch type shit, I guess. "Yelena." The BFG called my name
"Yes, Shaq?" I shot him a sarcastic smile "1. Don't ever call me that again. 2. You are no longer to touch Adrian in any way unless you are dating or married," he said, crossing his arms "Bullshit!" I yelled and left the room.

What kind of fuckery is this. What happens if I do touch him? What are they going to do? Kill me? Yes bitch. "Hello dear." Mama mia said, waving at me. I looked at her and turned to continue stomping up to my room. When I got into my room, there was a woman in my room touching my shit.