𝐗𝐗𝐕.

"Mmm..." I hummed, rubbing my eyes and stretching in his bed. I sat up and looked around his room. I noticed that he was awake and was looking at me. I grabbed his hand, but he tried to move his hand out of my grip. He only let me hold his thumb. He's acting so different.

"Adrian, stop." I said, smacking his hand. He looked at me and rolled over. He pulled the sheets over his head and sighed. I sucked my teeth and said, "Whatever."
_____________

Adrian's Pov:

I had to break this fucking cycle that Yelena and I had. I can't risk my future for her, and I can't keep her safe at all times. I wanted to stay with her, love her, hold her, give her kisses, run my fingers through her hair, shower with her, have sex with her, marry her...build a family with her. I hated that she cried when she saw me in pain, but I loved that she showed me she cared.
I could hear her get off of my bed.

I quickly turned around and said, "Where are you going?" she turned to face me and said, "If you don't want me in your life, that's all you had to say." I was confused. Could she read my mind or some shit? I had to say it. I had to distance myself from her. I got out of my bed and walked over to her.

I grabbed her chin and whispered, "I don't want you in my life." next to her ear. I backed up and put my hands in my pockets. I studied her facial expressions and couldn't find just one emotion. She started to tear up. She looked at me in disbelief. She seemed angry with me but was starting to cry.

I'm sure she thought I would never say that to her, but it was the only way. "Are you being serious?" she asked me, "Yes, Yelena," I responded. She wiped the tear that fell from her eye and approached me. We made eye contact; she smacked me across the face and said, "Do you...have any idea...how much I adore you?" She asked me, "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" she questioned me. She started to cry, resting her head on my chest.

I said nothing. She wrapped her arms around my waist above where Romeo stabbed me and hugged me. I sighed and rubbed her back to calm her down. She sniffled, and I could feel her tears on my chest. I didn't know what I should do. How was I supposed to make her feel better?

Fuck it. I pushed her back and grabbed her chin. I pulled her in and kissed her lips until she wrapped her arms around my neck like she usually did when I kissed her. She kissed me back and kept her face close to mine. I felt waves of emotions flow through my body.

I could feel the coldness of her tears on my face. Her body was warm. We kissed one last time and looked at each other. She moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. Everything disappeared in my room except for her. She leaned back, away from my face, and smiled at me.

"I hope you know what you're doing." She chuckled and wiped her tears away. I stared into her eyes and stayed silent. "I..." I wanted to say I loved her but I can't. She looked into my eyes and said, "Yes?" I wasn't sure of what I should say next. "I think it'd be best if we didn't talk to each other anymore." I told her, letting go of her chin

She chuckled and said, "You will always be the same, wont you?" I wasn't sure of how to respond to that. "Yelena...I-" she cut me off and said, "Save it. Goodbye, Adrian." she smiled and let go of my neck, turning around and walking away from me. I was there, in the middle of my room, regretting what I had just said to her.

_______
Yelena's Pov:

I walked down the hall, trying to hold in my tears. I saw my mom walking down the hallway, walking towards me. We continued walking towards each other and stopped once we reached each other. "Yelena? Are you okay?" she asked me, tucking my hair behind my ear, "Oh, mama..." I couldn't say anything. I sobbed in her arms.

"Oh, Yelena, what's wrong, baby?" she asked me, rubbing my back. I sniffled and struggled to breathe, "Mama...Adrian..." It hurt me to say his name. "Shh... It's okay, Yelena," she said, hugging me, "He said...He said he didn't want to see me anymore." I told her, sobbing again. "What's wrong with Yelena?" Amalo asked mama, walking up to us with the rest of the hell hounds.

I looked at all of them and said, "You should all go fuck yourselves." walking away and made my way towards my room. I opened my door and slammed it behind me. I sighed and jumped onto my bed, burying myself underneath my comforter. A little less than ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door notifying me that whoever was out there was coming in.

I sniffled underneath the comforter. "Yelena," Emilio called my name, "What is it," I said, sounding congested; he pulled my comforter off my body and pulled me out of bed. He grabbed me by my shoulders to make me stand up straight and backed up. I raised an eyebrow and looked at only four of them. Where was Amalo?

He walked through the door with a Teacup Yorkie. "We're sorry Yelena." They all apologized simultaneously; I looked at the puppy and stood there in silence. I smiled and grabbed the puppy out of Amalo's hands. I checked the puppy's gender, and it was female. I named her Kiwi.

They all hugged me and walked out of my room. I held Kiwi up to my face and said, "Welcome to the family, Kiwi." she barked, barely, and I played with her on my bed. She chased my finger as I moved it in a circular motion in the air. I giggled because she kept falling on her stomach instead of biting my finger. I was happy I had company. She made me feel happy.

_______
Please vote for my chapters! If you already did thank you <3