𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

Pretty bitches never die.

I opened my eyes to smell weed and champagne. I was in a dark room and all I felt was something cold on my back and underneath me. I tried to stand when I felt a stinging sensation flow through my body. I yelped in pain and closed my eyes tightly. I felt cold solid chains against my arms and waist. Something cold was wrapped around my ankle.

I realized I was in only a bra and underwear when I felt my ass sit on the cold floor. I heard footsteps approach silently. A light switch flicked on, revealing an unfamiliar man. He seemed around 6'5 and had black short hair with a fade. He was wearing lots of rings and had scars on his face.

"You're finally awake, bambola," He said, walking towards me with a cigar in his hand. Bambola means doll. "Wh...where am I?" I asked, feeling a terrible pain in my shoulder. "Hm, the drugs must have worn off," He whispered, staring down at me. "You drugged me?" I asked, barely being able to keep eye contact.

"Only to keep you from being able to feel that wound on your shoulder," He responded, pointing at the bloody bandage wrapped around my shoulder and covering half of my boob. "So..who are you?" I questioned, studying his well built body. "I'm Santiago's brother," He answered, exhaling smoke.

"...Who?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as I studied his muscular body. "Right, you know him as Adrian Costello but his real name is Santiago Luciano," He responded, exhaling. "What the hell are you talking about," I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief. "He was assigned to study you when he was born, Adriano Costello isn't really him," He told me.

"No, I've known Adrian since I was three," I said, shaking my head. "I will take you to him and he will explain everything to you," He told me, bending down and untangling the chains around my waist. He freed me and eyed me. "Don't run, I'll kill you," He demanded, standing up with a hand in his pocket.

He exhaled and waited for me to stand up. "Follow me," He said, Turning around and walking away. I was in nothing but a bra and panties and felt uncomfortable but I continued to follow him. I crossed my arms, covering my boobs as we passed guards walking up and down the hallway with guns and blunts in their hand. Their talking came to an end when they walked passed me.

I got stares from each and every one of them. They looked at me as if I were a being of meat in a lions den. I walked closed to the man next to me and tried to hide my body behind him. He turned his head and glanced at me. I kept my head down in embarrassment. I was very uncomfortable with walking around in basically a napkin. He turned a corner and stopped at a big, golden door.

He opened pushed them open and revealed a room filled with men and a crying woman wearing the same thing as me. Adrian or whatever his name is stood in front of her with a gun in his hand. He turned his head and smirked. "You're finally awake, bellissima," He said, walking towards me. Everyone's head turned and all eyes were on me. Now I was incredibly uncomfortable.

I rolled my eyes and dusted my awkwardness off. I lifted my head and stood up straight, people leave you alone if you have confidence. I think. "Why the hell am I here, who are you and where are my brothers?" I questioned crossing my arms. "An awful lot of questions, Marco, handle her, I will be in my office if you need me," He told the man that took me into the room.

He handed Marco a gun and grabbed my arm then walked out with me struggling to keep up with him. "You're hurting me!" I exclaimed, struggling to get out of his grip. He continued walking and pulled me into a room with a strong scent. It smelled like the cologne he always wore. He let go of my arm and locked eye contact with me. "Let's start from the beginning," He told me. He turned around and walked towards his desk.

He grabbed a glass cup and poured himself a drink. "Before you speak, can I please have a shirt or a blanket?" I asked. "It's nothing I haven't seen before," He answered, downing his drink. I scoffed and grabbed a decorative blanket from the small sofa in the corner. I sat down on the chair next to him and covered my body with the blanket.

"My real name is Santiago Luciano, I was assigned to your family when I was born," He said, pouring himself another drink. "My real father is the boss of the Luciano Crime Family, it is a Mafia that's been running for years but your father started to get in the way of certain things," He told me. "The Costello's work for me and my father, they aren't my real family," He went on.

"Gigi is not my real daughter, my father needed to add something because your father was getting suspicious," He continued. "Sofia seemed to be distracting you all from me so I kept her in the picture for a while longer then had her killed," He said. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it. "It was also your job to have sex with me?" I asked, smiling as I downed the bottle.

"Yelena put that down, you were never able to drink," He demanded. "Answer my question you liar!" I yelled, rolling my eyes. He grabbed the bottle from me and sat it down on his desk. "Not exactly, I just enjoyed watching you beg for me," He scoffed. I stared at him with a killing instinct in my eyes. I wanted to cut his head off and rip him into pieces.

"are you enjoying me, my love," He mimicked himself. That's what he asked me the first time we had sex. "fuck you," I said, watching as he glanced at me. "There's only so many things I will let you say to me until I end up hurting you," He told me. "Where's my family?" I asked. He scoffed and walked over to me with a smirk on his face. "They think you're dead, bellissima," He whispered, lifting my head by my chin.

I looked into his cold, emotionless eyes and lost myself. Emotions flowed through my body. The vodka kicked in and gave me the hiccups. I looked up at him and tried to stand. "No matter who you are, you'll always love me," I laughed stumbling into his arms. I heard a sigh escape from his lips. "Let me go, you con artist!" I demanded, resting my head on his chest. "I hate you," I whispered, laughing.

"I know," He told me, wrapping his arm around my waist and holding me. "I don't really care who you are anymore, I've always loved you, no matter if you were trying to kill me, if you wouldn't even look at me, even if you'd have sex with other woman, knowing you were hurting my feelings," I said thoughtlessly, I grabbed the vodka and drank me. "But I promised myself like twenty minutes ago that I'd hate you forever, but in my heart I'd love you, because hating you is the only thing good for me," I told him.

"When I told you that I loved you and you didn't say it back, I knew that even If you didn't love me back, I wouldn't give up, but now, i'm giving up," I went on. "Chasing you was such a headache," I said. "I'm not supposed to be the one chasing you are," I laughed, shaking my head. "I forgive you," I whispered, closing my eyes and burying my face in his black jacket.

"I just wanted to be happy with you but you didn't want that," I told him. "So now... I'm going to go find the man that took the chains off of me and give him head," I said with a sigh and turned around. He was oddly silent. I felt his cold hand grab my wrist and stop me from walking away. "I couldn't love you, not that I didn't but I couldn't," He told me.

"I'm not good for you, I'm a killer and I lie to people," He said. "I tried to love you but all I got out of it was getting hurt," He went on. "I didn't tell you I loved you back because that's what Adrian would have done, but I love you," He confessed. "I did when I met you, when I saw you, when you talked to me," He continued. "You fell in love with me when I was Adrian, not the real me," He told me. The entire time he said those things he looked me in the eyes.

He was a good liar so I couldn't trust him. "I want to start over with you," He told me. I was shocked at his words. Usually he never looked me in the eyes unless he was mad. I didn't want to fall for another one of his lies. I nodded, agreeing. I know he's toxic but I love him, stupidly. He grabbed my chin and leaned in, to touch my lip. He pressed his smooth lips onto mine and kissed me. I kissed him back, standing on my toes.

His arm was wrapped around my waist and his lips were pressed onto mine. His chain hung from his neck and he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I wasn't sure of how much of the truth he was telling when he told me that, but I wanted him, only him. It's like a never ending cycle. I ran my fingers through his black hair and kissed him on last time.

"Don't ever lie to me again," I whispered, our lips impossibly close. He smirked and kissed me again. "I wont," He said, sitting me on his desk. "What do we do now?" I asked. "We live our happily ever after," He answered, and wrapping his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

It wasn't the happily ever after I was expecting, but I was willing to see how everything would turn out.