𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

He pushed me off of him and walked out of his room with Emilio, Romeo, and Alvero following behind him. I sighed and made my way to my room with nothing but a towel on. My mother was roaming the halls for some odd reason, and she spotted me walking down the hallway with a towel on and wet hair. She stopped walking and studied me while I stood there in silence.

...

Well this is hella awkward. "Um...hey?" I said, gripping my towel "Yelena, where are you coming from?" she asked me "You'll find out sooner or later," I said and walked away from her continuing to walk to my room

I got into my bedroom and slid the towel off of my body. I lotioned the side of my hips so I wouldn't get stretch marks and put lotion on my elbows and knees. Mama told me that if I lotioned the sides of my hips, I wouldn't get stretch marks. I didn't fully believe it, but I didn't want to risk it. I grabbed a black thong and a black bra.

Once I put on my lingerie, I put on black tight shorts and a grey zip-up jacket. Before I put the jacket on, I put on a white t-shirt that was cropped. I put the diamond necklace that Mimi gave me and an anklet on, then sprayed Love Spell all over my body. I put my hair up in two high ponytails and put chapstick on. I slid into my black fluffy slippers and made my way downstairs.

I was on the second floor, passing Amalo's room. I saw that he was inside his room because his door was cracked open. I smirked and opened his door quickly. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow sitting on the edge of his bed. I was bored and wanted to do something.

"Hello, brother dearest," I said, walking up to him with my hands behind my back "Hello, Yelena, what would you like?" he asked me, putting his phone between his legs and spreading his legs apart "Whatcha doin?" I asked with a smile painted brightly on my face "Nothing," he responded "Amalo, can you...take me to get a puppy?" I asked him

"Um, what?" he asked, raising his eyebrow again "Pretty please~," I begged him "Did you ask papa first?" He asked me "No...but I can pay for it myself." I said putting my hands on my hips "With what money?" He asked me

He was right. I had no money but "daddy's" money. I thought hard about what money I had. I don't have any money. My wallet was filled of cards that my dad gave me. Sighed and left his room.

I went back up to my room and got ready to get pizza with Adrian's sisters. I put on a black long sleeve v-neck shirt and dark blue jeans. I put on my black Christian Louboutin heels on which cost $745.00 and took strands of my hair out of the ponytail so it looked effortlessly cute. I put on clear lipgloss but not a lot and did a full face of makeup. I looked in my large mirror and sighed.

I wondered where Adrian was and what they were doing to him. I grabbed my Michael Kors purse, walked down the stairs, and made my way towards the garage. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 1:43 pm. I rushed to the garage and hopped into the first car a saw. I drove off to the pizza place and got there at 1:57 pm, so I had a couple of minutes until they arrived. I got out the car with my Celine sunglasses on and strutted into the pizza place.

I saw Adri, Mimi and Vanessa sitting in a booth all the way at the back. I made my way towards them and sat down."Hey Yelena." Mimi said with a smile "Hi, Mimi," I responded

They all had expensive clothes on. Of course, Mimi was the odd one out and wore a cheetah print dress. I looked at Adri and watched her study the room. Vanessa sat there and drank her water. We all sat there in silence for a few seconds then Vanessa broke the silence.

"So Yelena, how old are you?" Vanessa asked me
"Im nineteen." I replied "Well I'm twenty and Adri is twenty four." She said "I guess I really am the youngest." I said with a small laugh "I guess so." Vanessa giggled