𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

I was grabbed by Emilio and brung into a black SUV. "Let go of me, I can walk." I said trying to remove my arm from his grasp. He brung me close to his chest and whispered, "You're going to be in very big trouble so I suggest you cooperate or you'll be in trouble with me also." I rolled my eyes and sat in the car.

This time I wasn't alone in the car. Adrian was sitting next to me but the middle seat was still open. I watched him look out of the tinted windows and he seemed angry. There he was, an angry Adrian hiding his face from my view. "Are you upset with me?" I asked him but I knew he wouldn't respond. I moved closer to him and straddled his waist. He glanced at me and grabbed my neck with one hand and gripped it tightly.

I struggled to breathe as I watched his eyes darken. I caressed the side of his face to let him know that he was hurting me. He let go quickly but his eyes were still dark. I gasped and held my neck, still straddling over him. I coughed, trying to catch my breath. I was shocked and confused. He said he would never hurt me physically, but he did.

The car came to a stop, and Adrian immediately got out. I quickly followed him to wherever he was going. I lasted until we got to the second floor. He turned around, grabbed me by my arms, and pushed me against a wall with one arm. I moaned because it was painful.

He brought his face near my ear and whispered, "I thought we had agreed not to talk to each other." I sighed still struggling to breath, "You hurt me again." I said grabbing his arm to make him look at me. He looked down at me and smirked. "What?" I asked because I wanted to know what he was staring at, he moved his hand softly down my face to my neck with the back of his hand. "There is a very big handprint on your neck, amore mio." He said with his smirk disappearing shortly after he said that.

I looked at him and hugged him tightly around his neck. I moved my head back to be looking at his face. His eyes darkened again as he grabbed my chin. His lips slowly moved closer to mine. He smirked and said, "Remember we aren't talking to each other anymore." He kissed my forehead and walked away from me with his hands in his pockets.

I ran over to his bedroom door and blocked him from going inside. "No." I told him shaking my head, "Move Yelena." He told me grabbing my waist trying to get me to move. "I said, no." He sighed and pushed me into his room and shut the door behind him. "Yelena I advise you to do as I say instead of refusing to cooperate and listen."  He told me walking towards me making me back up into his bed.

He grabbed my chin and smirked. He bit his bottom lip and pushed me back to lay flat on his bed. He climbed onto me while unbuttoning his collared shirt. He kissed me lips and moved me up by my waist so he could take my dress off. He successfully took off my dress and gave me hickeys everywhere I could possibly think of.

He stopped giving me hickeys and slid my thong slowly down my legs and threw it on his floor

He stopped giving me hickeys and slid my thong slowly down my legs and threw it on his floor. His hand traced my shoulders down to my ass. He looked me up and down and touched my lip with his thumb. I was waiting for him to do something, anything to me. He got off of me and lied down next to me. He sat up and picked me up, placing me on his crotch.

His hand moved down my body slowly. I loved that he was touching me. His eyes darkened and he seemed mad. He flipped me over and he was on top again. He unbuttoned his pants and gave me kisses above my vagina. "Mm.." I hummed, gripping his hair. I could feel his smile while he kissed me. He went down further and licked my clit. I threw my arms back and my toes curled. He kissed it one last time after I climaxed and wiped his mouth with his tattooed arm.

He entered his dick inside of me and slammed into me. I sighed in pain but I was enjoying him. I was sweating and panting. He hid his head in my neck and it gave me butterflies. I could feel him breathing quickly on my collar bone. I put both of my hands on his muscles and let him satisfy himself and me. "Adrian," I called his name, trying to get him to pause for just a minute. He slowed down, showing me that he was listening to what I had to tell him.

"I'm off birth control," I whispered, scared of what he might say. He took it out and quickly put his boxers back on. "What the fuck, Yelena." He said, running his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," I said, covering my boobs with my arms. He sighed and said, "Well, you were on birth control when we did it last time...right?" He asked me, stepping closer to me and moving my arms so he could see my body.

"Yes," I responded, "Well then, there is nothing to worry about." He told me, kissing my forehead. He seemed very calm, but his eyes were dark. I bit my bottom lip and threw myself on him. He grabbed me by my hips and let me give him hickeys all over his neck and biceps. He smiled and watched as I sucked hard on his skin.

He put his hands behind his head and let me suck until I was out of breath. We were on his bed, cuddled up and kissing each other passionately for an hour, then we got tired and fell asleep on each other.