𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.

Emilio had left me in the bathroom to let me calm down and fix my face. Once I felt a bit better I walked out of the bathroom. Adrian and Giovanni were face to face. They seemed so angry. I blinked for a second and they were pointing guns to each other's head.

"Aht, aht! The baby!" My mother yelled at them. Adrian lowered his gun. "We will settle this once we land." Giovanni said lowering his gun. "You won't live long enough to see the sun tomorrow," Adrian said, walking away from Giovanni and sitting in the back with Emilio and Amalo.

I watched as Amalo whispered something to Adrian then point at me. Adrian turned to look at me and got up. He walked towards me, then once he reached me, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom. He shut the door behind us. He turned around and took a few steps closer to me.

I backed up into the wall because if Emilio had no problem with hitting me then Adrian would definitely not have a problem with choking me out. He kept a straight face as his hand traveled up my arm and next to my neck. He gently brushed his fingers on my neck. I flinched as he put his other hand on the wall. He smirked and grabbed my neck. What is with everyone and choking today.

I gasped for air and tried to push him off of me. He gripped my neck tightly making my vision blur. I blinked slowly and stopped gripping his shirt. He was killing me. I looked into his eyes and saw the enjoyment in his beautiful brown eyes. He enjoyed watching me suffer in pain.

I opened my mouth trying to call out his name. My feet were off of the ground and my eyes were bloodshot. "p- please..." I whispered, kicking my feet to try and save my life. I gathered up all my strength and kicked his knee. He let go of my neck and hissed. I coughed and grabbed my neck trying to catch my breath.

I collapsed on the floor breathing rapidly. My heart was beating quickly and I started to cry. I gasped while inhaling. Since when did everyone get so abusive. He stood up straight and watched me struggle to breathe. I slowed down my rapid breathing and used the counter to stand up. I had my hand on my throat and look up at him as he towered over me.

"What is wrong with you." I whispered, feeling nauseous. I flinched as he grabbed my chin. "I thought we had a deal." He whispered next to my ear, tucking my hair behind my ear. I was terrified and trembling. "You broke the deal, Yelena." He said with a scoff. "Now...it's time, I think you learn your lesson." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and leaned next to my ear.

I knew he could feel my body shaking. "Ti farai molto male quando atterreremo e ti aspetti il ​​peggio, ma sei fortunato che tuo padre è il mio capo e io non posso farti molto." He said with a sigh. Translation: You are going to get hurt very badly when we land, and expect the worst but you're lucky your father is my boss and I can't do much to you.

I gasped at what he said then cover my mouth with my hands. Tears fell from my bloodshot eyes. He backed up and watched as my heart broke into pieces. I felt...empty and my body felt numb. My mouth was slightly open and my eyes were rested. I couldn't believe what he had just did to me.

I watched as he studied my reaction. He raised an eyebrow as he saw my gaze land on his. "I hate you." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes. "What was that?" He asked raising an eyebrow and coming closer to me. "I said..." I whispered but anger was building up inside of me. "I hate you!" I yelled at him and punched his face.

He turned his head and held his nose. There was blood, and a lot of it. I broke his nose. He scoffed and turned to look at me again. He raised his hand and i flinched slightly. Before he got a chance to hit me Emilio kicked the door open. I jumped up in fear. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Emilio asked approaching Adrian. He looked at me and clenched his jaw. He saw my bloodshot eyes that had tears falling from them. He saw the red handprint on my neck and he new that Adrian hurt me. He looked at Adrian's bloody nose and smirked.

"I don't know why I hurt her ." He said looking down at the floor. "We don't hit women." Emilio said crossing his arms, "Especially my sister." He said looking Adrian up and down. "You know, boss is going to be very upset when he hears that you hurt his only daughter." He said with a smirk. "No, Emilio. Don't you dare snitch on him." I whispered holding my neck. "You're still defending him after he almost killed you?" He asked with a scoff. I looked down at my feet not knowing what to say. He did try to kill me and he smiled when he was doing it. I looked back up at him and studied his face. He seemed sad but hurt at the same time.

"Why did you smile?" I asked him, hoping he would apologize. "He smiled because he enjoys seeing people in pain, and from what it looks like, you are one of those people." Emilio said, intimidatingly staring at Adrian. "You're a fucking sadist too, Emilio." He raised his voice. He was getting angry and I knew I had to do something before he did something very bad. "That's why when you were choking out your sister you smiled too." He said taking a few steps closer to Emilio. They both were the same height so they locked eye contact with each other. "Guys-" I was cut off by Emilio throwing a punch at Adrian. Adrian grabbed his hand before it could hit his face and jabbed him in the torso. Everything was happening so quickly and before I knew it there was blood everywhere.

I stepped back and observed as both of the men I loved were fighting over who was the worst sadist. I covered my mouth with my hand as I watched them hit each other harder and harder. They ran into the counter and everything fell. A loud bang was heard through the entire plane. They both stopped hitting each other roughly and slowly turned to look at me. My hand dropped from my mouth and I looked down to see a bullet was shot into my thigh. I looked back up at them slowly and felt like the entire room was spinning. I almost fell but Adrian ran over to me and laid me down on the cold floor. I blinked slowly an watched Adrian turn to look at Emilio. "Oh shit." They both whispered. I groaned in pain and grabbed my thigh trying to stop the pain. My heart was beating ten times faster then before. "Papa!" I yelled groaning in pain. Adrian tucked my hair behind my ear and seemed...dangerous.

I'm not quite sure how a person can seem dangerous but he did. He looked angry and confused. I was confused also. My father ran into the bathroom with my brothers behind him. He looked at Emilio's face and his worried face turned to anger. Adrian ripped his shirt and put it over my shot wound and pressed down. I breathed heavily and groaned loudly. I couldn't focus on his eyes. He pressed harder on the wound. I groaned and dug my nails into my thighs. The pain was excruciating. I didn't know what I was saying or if it was gibberish. "I'm so sorry, Yelena." Adrian whispered. He apologized to me. He wasn't happy to see me in this much pain. I watched as Emilio and my father exchanged a glance. He wrapped his shirt tightly around my thigh to stop the bleeding and stood up.

He stared down at me and watched as I gasped for air. He smirked but as soon as he noticed he covered his eyes with his arm. His smile faded. Emilio grabbed his arm and walked him out of the bathroom. "Papa..." I whispered still groaning loudly. I held my hand out waiting for him to help me. He stood there with all my brothers and watched as I groaned. They're all fucking sadists. I moaned and turned my head the other way. I took deep breaths to show them that I wasn't in pain, but really I was in a hell fucking ton of pain. I took another deep breath and tried to stand up. I used the counter to stand up. I limped as I tried to make my way over to my mom. She was my last hope.

"Ugh! Move!" I yelled trying to shove my brothers out of the door way. They smirked and tried to grab my wrist. "No! Get off of me!" I yelled, desperately trying to reach my mother. My mother walked over to the bathroom and stopped in front of me. She stood there and studied me. She frowned and held her arms out. I sighed loudly in relief. I fell into her arms and hugged her tightly. She ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I'm here, baby...everything is okay." I felt so safe.