𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

I woke up next to Adrian who was covered in hickeys. They weren't very visible because his whole body was cover in tattoos. I watched as his chest moved up and down slowly. I put my left hand on his bicep and traced his tattoos. I adjusted my head on his shoulder and wrapped my leg around his waist.

He opened his eyes and rolled on top of me lifting my leg with his muscular arm. "Good morning, amore mio." He whispered next to my ear, his voice made me wet. I could feel his morning wood on my thigh as he slowly put my leg down and hovered above me. His long, gold and diamond cross chain hung down and touched my chin as he caressed the side of my face.

"How does your breath not stink?" I asked him, putting my hands on his muscular shoulders. He rubbed his eye with his left hand and scoffed. "Don't know." He said, kissing my forehead and getting off of me slowly. His chain was so addicting to look at. It made him look complete.

I stopped him from getting off of me by grabbing his chain. "Be careful, Yelena, that is very expensive." He told me grabbing my wrist gently. His gaze focused on my neck. "What's wrong," I ask him, his eyes darkened as if he were in trouble. I jumped up and ran to his bathroom. I gasped at the sight I was seeing. There were hickeys all over my body, I was still fully naked. I looked at the mirror and saw Adrian leaning on the door frame.

"You look hot naked." He said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Adrian...I have to cover this up." I told him as he gripped my boobs with his cold, muscular, and inked hands. He let go of my boobs and moved my hair with the back of his hand. He stared at my neck and said, "You want to cover the hickeys I gave you?" He clenched his jaw.

"No, Adrian...I- I didn't mean it like that, it's just..." He told me to be quite by putting his pointer finger near my mouth. He spun me around to face him and grabbed the side of my arms. "Adrian, do you want to die?" I asked him, he raised an eyebrow. I could tell that he thought I was threatening him. "You have already been through so much pain because of me." I said focusing my glance on his abs.

He lifted my chin to make eye contact with him. He kissed me and said, "Don't be afraid, Yelena." And walked away. I sighed and decided to take a shower in his shower. I ran my fingers through my hair, washing the shampoo out of my hair. It was surprising that he had women's shampoo and conditioner in his shower. No it wasn't.

A few minutes later I finished washing myself in his masculine bathroom and got out of the shower. There was an extra toothbrush under his sink so I grabbed it and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and walked out of his bathroom. He wasn't in his bedroom anymore . I shrugged and made my way towards his closet.

I grabbed one of his hoodies and put on his grey sweatpants then left his closet. I sighed and made my way downstairs. Everyone was gathered in the living room, including blonde bitch. Why the hell is she still here. I rolled my eyes and approached them to figure out what they were talking about so seriously. A toddler was sitting on Adrian's lap. Adrian seemed annoyed that he had to hold her.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Who's the kid?" I asked everyone; everyone's attention landed on the hickeys all over my body. I rolled my eyes as I watched my father clench his jaw. "We will talk about what you did and why you have so many hickey's and who gave them to you later but right now, we will talk about the child that is now going to be living with us." My father said, "Aw, did you adopt a child?" I asked with a smile.

"No, that child is Adrian's." My dad told me, crossing his arms. I looked at him, almost shocked at what I was just told. I started to breathe heavily and listen to what my father had to say. "Her mother is dead so she will be staying with her father." He told me, looking at Adrian doing something on his phone, holding the little girl in his arms.

"What is her name?" I asked him, walking up to the child and taking her from Adrian. He was okay with it; he seemed like he didn't know that she was there. "Her name is Gigi." My father said still staring at my hickeys. Gigi smiled at me and grabbed my nose with her tiny fingers. I looked at her and she laughed, it was so cute. My major-mom-instincts kicked in and I felt as though I had to take care of her. Her mom died just like mine.

I sighed and left with Gigi. I didn't feel like being yelled at for doing what I want. I took gigi up to my bedroom and laid her out on my bed. Her cute little romper slid up her legs so I had to fix it.

She was so goofy it made me laugh. She grabbed my face and brung it close to hers. Kiwi! I almost forgot to get Kiwi! I quickly picked up Gigi and raced down the stairs to the garage. I picked a car and put Gigi on my lap since I didn't have a car seat. I drove off and passed many stores. "Maybe I should get a few things for Gigi on the way there." I thought to myself, I grabbed my phone and found Mimi's contact. It rang for a couple of seconds then she answered. "Hey, Mimi, sorry I wasn't able to get Kiwi last night, I got busted." I told her with a laugh, "No, it's fine, me and Kiwi are having a great time." She said with Kiwi barking in the background.

"Listen, Mimi, I have to go somewhere really quick before I go to get Kiwi so I will be there in an hour or so. " I told her, making a left turn, holding on tightly to Gigi. I spotted a target and parked. I wrapped Gigi's legs around my waist and grabbed my purse. I noticed I was still in a hoodie and sweatpants, but I didn't care.

Gigi walked next to me, holding my hand because my hip got tired, and followed me into target

Gigi walked next to me, holding my hand because my hip got tired, and followed me into target. I got a baby carrier, a stroller, a car seat, a couple of binkys, a bib, plenty of diapers, clothes, scrunchies for her hair, shoes, baby food, Apple juice in a box, toys, jackets, and a couple of baby bottles. I paid for everything while Gigi played with her doll on my waist. I got a man to load it into the car I had taken.

I put Gigi down and held her hand as I watched the man put the things I bought inside the trunk. I turned to look at Gigi, and there was a butterfly on her forehead. The butterfly had light blue wings; they were beautiful. I laughed and put Gigi in the passenger seat as I said goodbye to the man that helped me. I got into the driver's seat, grabbed Gigi, and put her on my lap. I will install the car seat when I get to Mimi's house.