𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

hey.. the book is ending in the next chapter 🥹
tbh idk how i made it to 39 chapters, i thought this book was complete shit. Some people seem to enjoy it so idk but there's a lot of editing I need to do and it is nottt going to be fun.

Yelena

Fancy shit was everywhere. He even used a keycard to get in. I was surprised that my dad didn't have one of those. Maybe he's just old school. I wouldn't doubt that. K'ay, keep walking you still have blood dripping down your legs. I tried not to make eye contact with the guards that stood in almost every corner.

When was this ever going to end, this mafia bullshit I mean. It was getting tiring and boring. This isn't the life I imagined and it isn't the life I want. I want a family that doesn't kill people and sell drugs. J grabbed my hand and walked quicker as we passed a dining room where multiple sat and ate.

Their stares gave me chills. We walked towards an elevator and got in. My feet were sore as hell. I had my phone in my hand and I felt a silent beep. I looked at my phone to see that Adrian was texting me.

Adrian

Don't do anything you'll regret, Yelena.

I already did do something I regret.

And what is that?

Love you.
read at 9:31

I turned off my phone and put it on silent. "I'm so tired." I said, holding my face in my hands. "Once you get cleaned up you can go to sleep." J replied. I nodded and followed him out of the elevator. He walked down a brightly lit hallway with paintings and tables with candles almost everywhere. He stopped at a door he was nearly taller than and opened it. The room we entered had a dark aura and smelled good.

"I'll start the shower for you." He told me, walking towards the bathroom with his hands in his pockets. I followed behind him. The bathroom was modern looking and beautifully decorated. There was glass used as a "curtain" and a bathtub next to it. The walls were painted grey and black and marble flooring. "Feel the water, is it hot enough?" He asked me.

I walked up to the shower and felt the water. "This is good, thanks." I replied. "I'll be back with some clothes." He said. "Um, do you have any tampons?" I asked. "Yeah, put your clothes in the sink, I'll get someone to clean them." He told me. I was surprised that he didn't feel awkward when I asked for a tampon. He's mature, I like that.

I turned and unwrapped his jacket from around my waist, blushing hardcore. I couldn't help it, he was hot and had no problem with the word "period" or "tampon". I slid my dress off and took off my jewelry, folding my dress and his jacket then lying it in the sink. I stepped into the steamy shower and felt relaxed.

The steam made me feel calm. I grabbed the soap from the shelf that sat in the shower and rubbed the soap on my hands. My hands wandered all over my body. I cleaned the blood off of my legs and was thankful that I had shaved before going to that ball. My armpits were shaved and so were my legs. I was glad to be hairless.

I rinsed out the hairspray those ladies put in my hair but there was no shampoo and conditioner that wouldn't make my hair smell like a man. Once I finished washing out the product I rubbed my face with the water then stepped out of the shower. There was a towel and clothes resting on the bathtub. I hadn't noticed that he had came in.

I grabbed the tampon and inserted it. Then I put on the underwear he left me and slid them on. I dried off my body then put on the baggy shirt he left and some tiny shorts the covered half of my ass. Either his sister or mom has a small ass or he likes girls with small asses. That's besides the point, he was being really sweet to me.

I wanted to repay him but I wasn't sure how to. I looked at the sink to see the the clothes were gone but my necklace was still there. I dried my hair with the towel one last time then I folded it and put it on the counter. I grabbed my necklace and walked out of the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed with nothing but grey sweatpants, socks and a chain on.

His boxer band was showing and his abs were nice to look at. He was muscular, hot, tall and he was sweet. He's the full package but no one is ever that perfect. "Are you just gonna stand there and stare?" He asked, smirking devilishly at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. His focus was still on his phone. "Thank you." I said, smiling at him. I sat criss cross next to him.

He glanced at me. "You hungry?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. I could tell he wasn't much of a talker but damn. "What do you want?" He asked. "Mcdonald's!" I said excitedly. I haven't had Mcdonald's in a while. "Okay." He replied, standing up and walking towards a door. He opened it and revealed a walk-in closet. He grabbed a white T shirt and put it on. Then he grabbed a pair of Jordans and put them on.

"I don't have any shoes for you, do you want to stay here or do you want to go barefoot?" He asked. "I want to go." I replied. "Fine, but I have to stop somewhere first." He said. I nodded and followed him out of his room, down the pretty hallway, into the elevator and out of the house. He walked towards a black Bugatti and opened the door for me.

He closed the door as I got in and walked around to get in the drivers seat. He started the car and drove off. We sat in silence for about five minutes but I'm very talkative so thats a new record. "J why are you so quiet?" I asked, turning to him and resting my head on the seat. He glanced at me again. "I'm not good at making conversation." He answered. I wasn't surprised at his response.

His lack of trust and social skills irks me just a bit but I'm okay with him not being talkative. The radio played lowly as he drove. If it weren't for the street lights I'm positive his car would be mostly invisible. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I felt the car come to a stop and opened my eyes. I looked around to see an abandoned building with lights. Men stood outside of the building holding guns.

Damn is madonna in there or something. "J where are we?" I asked. "Stay in the car, do not come out, no matter what happens." He demanded. He got out with a cold look on his face. I could see his tattoos travel down his arm even in the dark. He had his hands in his pockets, of course, and I watched as he approached the building and walked in.

Word count: 1248

Short chapter because a lot of shit is going to happen in the last one.