𝐗𝐗𝐗.

I found a hair salon and walked in. The woman there told me that there was an open spot for me at 9:00 AM and I was just on time. I told the woman who was going to cut my hair how I wanted it and it came out exactly the way I wanted.

I asked one of the women there to take a picture of me so that I could post it on my instagram. Social media and the Mafia don't mix but i'm not involved in the Mafia so I thought it wouldn't matter. She took my picture and I smiled at her. I left and walked back to the black SUV that awaited me. As I walked towards the black car I saw a tall man with muscles leaning on the car.

He looked clean and he seemed strong. His hair was black and his eyes were blue. I approached him and asked,"Excuse me, who are you?" Looking him up and down. He smirked at me and said, "I'm here to take you home." As he waved the car keys in my face. I swiped the car keys out of his hand and scoffed. He followed me as I attempted to put my hand on the car door. He quickly grabbed my wrist and held it up then opened the door for me.

"Who are you?" I asked him confused as I watched his gaze focus on my boobs. He quickly looked away and responded to me. "I'm Emilio's best friend." He said coldly as he let my hand go. "Emilio sent me here to pick you up because he saw you leave the mansion." He told me, letting go of the car door. I hopped into the car and crossed my legs. I watched as he slid into the driver seat. He had a skull tattooed on his right hand.

He was hot. He wore a black button up shirt and black jeans. I didn't take a good look at his shoes because I was so focused on his muscles. He drove with his right hand on the wheel. "So...what's your name?" I asked him turning my head. "Giovanni." He responded clenching his jaw. I rolled my eyes because he was so perfectly built. I hid my face in my hands to make it obvious that I was admiring his body.

"I'm guessing you already know my name." I said slowly sliding my hands down my face. He nodded yes and made a left turn. He was focused on the road but I could see that he was hard. I sighed and told him to stop driving and pull over in an empty parking lot. He did as I said and waited until I said something. He turned his head towards me slowly. His gaze was cold and intimidating.

I focused my gaze on his eyes. His blue eyes were so captivating. They had me in a trap. We stared at each other for a minute then I couldn't help what I felt anymore. I slid onto his lap and pecked his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. His hand traveled down my back. I could feel his cold, bare, soft skin on my exposed back.

He kissed me back but kept his eyes open. His eyes burned mine. He watched as I kissed him. Both of his hands were on my hips. I grabbed his face with my hand and continued to kiss him. He wouldn't close his eyes but I kept mine shut. I kissed his lips one last time then slowly looked into his blue eyes.

"Are you having fun?" He asked me, watching me adjust my body on his lap. "Yes." I whispered next to his ear and kissed his neck. I could feel his hand go up my shirt and attach to my bra. He took my shirt off then unclipped my bra. He unbuttoned my shorts slowly then slid them down my legs.

He studied my body as I sat on him. I leaned back to let him see all of my body. His eyes traveled all over my body, from my eyes all the way down to my thighs. I unbuttoned his shirt and took his belt off. I pulled him towards me by his tie and whispered, "I'll let you do what you want to me." He smirked and told me to climb into the back seat.

Adrian was going to be pissed but he's getting married in six weeks so who gives a shit. I climbed into the back seat and watched as he got out of the car and opened the back seat car door. I sat on my knees and waited for him. He climbed in and grabbed me by my waist. I was ready to be his slave. "I do very bad things." I whispered next to his neck and ran my hand through his hair.

"Take your shirt off." I told him running my hands down his shoulders. I smiled as I watched him take his shirt and tie off of his body. I ran my hands down his abs and stopped at his jeans. They were unbuttoned and his belt was taken off by me. I had sex with a stranger in the backseat of my fathers car.
____

The car ride home was awkward. We didn't say a word to each other. We arrived...we definitely did...we arrived at the mansion and let through the gate. As we pulled into the garage the hell hounds, Adrian and my father were all standing in the garage. I got out of the car but before I got out I made sure I had all of my clothes on. Luckily I only put on chapstick and not lipstick.

We both got out of the car and walked towards them, Giovanni had his hands in his pockets and I walked towards them with my purse in my hands. I stopped in front of my father and said, "Are you welcoming me home?" With a smile.